Sign in to follow this  
Si|ent

STUFF

Let's keep this forum alive peeps...

Damn Diablo's. Always getting high...

orbit.jpg

Call out the Flying Squad to sort them out.

flying_squad.jpg

Just a nice pic of ORION hitting a jump after me.

ORION_jumpin.jpg

C'mon peeps lets see some mta experiences.

nice work Mrbump, you seem to be very good with the pic taking thingy's in this game, you desrve something for it, but im not sure what.

how 'bout beta access? or maybe mod privileges... :)

Heres One For some reason all cars/peeps went to one place on the map

0-picture.gif?0.9204260384202405

nice one, sintax. is that a pic from the development or from the GTAT mod? as for whezzy, all I can see are two x's. doh!

Mikiro

GTAT ... wtf is that? :)

No, that screenshot was a 0.3.5 development screenshot. Sintax is the guy being shot at and I am the one shooting him :)

Excellent.

GTAT: GTA Tournament :) one of the other MP mods

Oh please, sarcasm .... I know what it is, I just refuse to accept that it is there. :P

Nah, GTAT is good and it is always healthy to have some competition. Good luck to the entire GTAT team.

wel the pic looks sweet, cray. nice that you guys snuck a screen in on the progress. as it looks, you guys are makin some great progress on it. I havent played the GTAT mod yet. heard to much bad stuff about it. I'm a patient man and willing to wait for the quality product I'm sure you guys will produce.

lol yeah. It happened to me sometimes... Like when somebody steals your car, you can see your body still in the car and it starts going crazy! And it gets sent flying into the air! lmao It's pretty funny when you see it in action. :laughing2:

Sign in to follow this