Resource center

lil Toady

Question

Resource center (a deathmatch version of map center) is now online, built into the mtabeta.com website.

Link: https://community.multitheftauto.com/index.php?p=resources

The core has been coded by arc_ and driver2

If you have found a bug or you are willing to help with translating the website into your native language post here :)

Edited by Guest

18 answers to this question

does anyone know an elimination race map, where the last man standing wins like in MTA Race for Deathmatch?

thats what i really want but infortunately i dont know any =/, you could always use the Race editor and make a few maps then convert them for DM, or you could always wait for the DM editor which is what im doin :lol:

does anyone know an elimination race map, where the last man standing wins like in MTA Race for Deathmatch?

thats what i really want but infortunately i dont know any =/, you could always use the Race editor and make a few maps then convert them for DM, or you could always wait for the DM editor which is what im doin :lol:

You dont have to convert anything. Race resource accepts mta race map syntax

You dont have to convert anything. Race resource accepts mta race map syntax

Oh so now i get it, that's why Gamesnert saw maps with race formats in the nightly's