Freezed time, Taxiboosts, Tractors hook, Insane stunt bonus?

idiot

NOTE: it probably won't be the same as the one in SP

PS: you can use the boost several times, even in midair :P tell me if you want that disabled

Yes... its a jump. But to using that stunting method ("Taxi wallclimb") I just need that bunnyhop of the Taxi/Cabbie from the singleplayer. It won't work with just a normal jump or a speed boost in MTA. Those speed boosts and bunnyhops are useless. It must be exactly the bunnyhop of the singleplayer. And only the Taxis & Cabbies should be able to use these boosts.

The boosts in midair should be disabled. And the button to jump would be better if its "H". In the singleplayer the Taxi/Cabbie jumps substitutes the hydraulic.

Btw: thx for trying to help :fadein:

The boosts in midair should be disabled. And the button to jump would be better if its "H". In the singleplayer the Taxi/Cabbie jumps substitutes the hydraulic.

you can easily change the key just replace "lshift" with "h" in the 2 bindKey functions

as I said there's no way to enable the bunny hop from single player atm, and since I don't know how that works this is the best I can do

NOTE: it probably won't be the same as the one in SP

PS: you can use the boost several times, even in midair :P tell me if you want that disabled

Yes... its a jump. But to using that stunting method ("Taxi wallclimb") I just need that bunnyhop of the Taxi/Cabbie from the singleplayer. It won't work with just a normal jump or a speed boost in MTA. Those speed boosts and bunnyhops are useless. It must be exactly the bunnyhop of the singleplayer. And only the Taxis & Cabbies should be able to use these boosts.

dude stop your f'ing whining people are just trying to help and you keep demanding the same thing. If you want it done do it yourself. no-one ever got anywhere from whining.

you should make a new topic in the suggestions forum... I think the MTA Team was aware of it when they removed the bunny hop from the singleplayer so you could ask their to implement it in future releases.

Btw: Maybe it's just a thing of the stats system where you have things like TAXI_MONEY_MADE but i couldn't find a stat that would define the taxi skill level or the completed taxi missions...