Fly my precious!

Tubbie

Hi there!!!!

LOL I came across a really cool mod which makes cj able to fly.. and some other things, but anywayz, that flying is soooo cool! Could be an idea for some LUA programmer with spare time ;) LOL.. would be super cool to just take off in freeroam...

I guess it can be done with setpos commands... and well, you can adjust speed (like.. pos increment :P) so.. it wouldnt be that hard i guess... only you have to load in some flying pose and maybe you have to play that windy sound when you fall from the sky

Hmm, heres a vid on youtube.. that flying really works well :Dhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ntv25bz1rLE

Fly my precious, fly!!! [-o< this is soooo much better than crappy ol' jetpack LOL

Edited by Guest

Yeahhh especially if some scripter creates an awesome Dragon Ball Z mod :shock: so we can all kamehameha eachother and stuff... or whatever... just imagine the cool chases! And shootouts from left, right, front, back, up and down... YEAH :D

That would be madness... LOL

It would be good at least if everyone didn’t decide to just fly around and ignore the fighting, you’ll get those types of players no matter what but then again no one would care less because of how fast you could travel in a chase.

Swapping guns for the ability to have different powers would be a neat bonus as to what Tubbie mentioned.

Hmm, yeah that would be kinda annoying, but perhaps it is possible to make it just another game mode, so you know what to expect... or otherwise implement it in freeroam LOL :P it's up to the server admins, they can ofcourse decide whether to use DBZ-style action or not :D hmm I'm lookin' forward to flying and using special powers :D I would like to start scripting tho, only have to do a lotta school stuff, so it's gonna take a while :D

• 4 weeks later...

In a pleasant way, I really like the idea of a Fly Mode...

...But in a desperate way

PLEASE! For Modding, Scripting or Mapping in your server. I Really REALLY Would LOVE to have a NOCLIP Mode. I was building a Tower and it was soo hard to try to update and get the right positions of your object when you CAN'T get at the right position (especially with that ALwaysMoving jetpack :S ...)

Flying is cool and seems to be a great thing to add as an optionnal ressource. But if ANYWAY POSSIBLE to have some sort of NOCLIP feature, it would be GREAT for Non-Gameplay stuff that requires it.

(BTW, for thoses who doesn't know what NOCLIP is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWBpr2ZGcSk

Doesn't need to actually pass through the objects. Just as long as you can move X, Y and Z easly and to REMAIN in a certain position or height lol)

In a pleasant way, I really like the idea of a Fly Mode...

...But in a desperate way

PLEASE! For Modding, Scripting or Mapping in your server. I Really REALLY Would LOVE to have a NOCLIP Mode. I was building a Tower and it was soo hard to try to update and get the right positions of your object when you CAN'T get at the right position (especially with that ALwaysMoving jetpack :S ...)

Flying is cool and seems to be a great thing to add as an optionnal ressource. But if ANYWAY POSSIBLE to have some sort of NOCLIP feature, it would be GREAT for Non-Gameplay stuff that requires it.

(BTW, for thoses who doesn't know what NOCLIP is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWBpr2ZGcSk

Doesn't need to actually pass through the objects. Just as long as you can move X, Y and Z easly and to REMAIN in a certain position or height lol)

just wait for the map editor :wink: