deLUX GTA Map Converter - Now supporting DM

[M]deLUX

I just worked a bit on my GTA Map Converter and here comes the new version of it, finally supporting the MTA:DM formats.

This allows developers to get out the objects of their SA:MP script f.e. and get them in the MTA formats, as alot people are moving to MTA in these times.

deLUX GTA Map Converter v1.0 final - Now supporting MTA:Deathmatch (.map + Lua)

The new converter supports the following formats as import and export formats:

• - MTA Lua Script files
    - MTA Race .map files
    - MTA Deathmatch .map files
    - SAMP PAWNO CreateObject code
    - SAMP xObjects
    - SAMP Y_Less Script Includes
    - SAMP tAxI ALL_IN_ONE Streamer

Using this you are able to use the maps created for SAMP in MTA Race and MTA Deathmatch!

mapcon.jpg

Using this tool you can easily change between different object streamers, create maps in mta and use them with samp or use your samp maps for the coming mta deathmatch.

Go to the converter: gtamap.delux-host.com

You can import code by pasting it on the site or uploading your files. All import formats support the full import of the files (except xObjects). So if you upload your complete samp gamemode, the Map Converter will extract all YSI, tAxI and Pawno-Objects from it and convert it into your target format.

enjoy,

delux

The deLUX promise: All data you upload on this site will be deleted directly after converting.

PS: Thanks by the way for the 5,188,561 converted objects up to know... a part from it comes as well from the MTA community and i am happy to see that not only my paid services are used ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Please, deLUX, make it possible to use IPL as source format. I tried to make a program "ipl2map" in C, but I'm bad at programming :)

Lol, why use C when you are bad at programming? That's like only a few steps away from assembly ( :wink: ).

Well, even C and Lua are similar. The main problem is to read format. But I tried to make it again (my third attempt) and now my program works almost perfectly :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

delux-map-convert.jpg

Completly redone interface and less work to do ;)

and by the way, the map converter is now integrated within the click'n host service, so you can directly convert any map, lua and pwn files to any supported format without much work

examples:

download.img.php?f=224&width=250&height=100&style=orange&display=views download.img.php?f=570&width=250&height=100&style=blue&display=views

so it might be useful to publish your maps there as the users can directly use your map for mta dm, mta race, lua code and many samp formats there without any converting work from your side

enjoy,

delux

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

This is what i was searching about. BUT i converted my maps to ipl and have the code. Where have i to put the ipl code? Please help me :!::!::!:

EDIT: ok i found this but i have another problem. i have made a jump but objects r not rotated as i made them, why?what can i do?

• 5 months later...
  • 9 years later...