Iggy

Funny Pictures

maybe i should make a gang called thhe klu klux klan after seeing dark_vegeta2003 first pic thingie :P

not quite i just dont like the pimped up black dudes u know with the comb in their hair and the earings noserings chestrings toungerings(hell they might even have penis rings) but i like the ones who dont cus u out if u bump into em. i like the ones that r nice.i hate pimps but i like nice blak dudes :P

i also hate martin luther and colin pow(however u spell his last name)

if u were tryn to make a picture it didnt work :P

i havent really checked out the site but does it have anything about blak people or anything this little conversation about :?:

o i forgot to tell u but it says page can not be displayed but if i clik on a link it gives me itll take me to keiths hompage

i also hate martin luther and colin pow(however u spell his last name)

Martin Luther was white, ya racist dummy. see.

monk.gif

sry i meant martin luther knig jr. and if that makes me racist for hating two blak ppl then so be it

sry i meant martin luther knig jr. and if that makes me racist for hating two blak ppl then so be it

I take it back, This explains everything

tubby3.gif

Emm... ya can't be racist if you hate a Black person. You could proberly be called a racist if you hate all Black people and your definatley a Racist If you threw a petrol bomb at one the other day. Hey, it happens to the white folk in Zimbabwe and the athorities do nothing; coppers join in. (Ask my mate, he got a stone threw at him and now he likes Status Quo, scarred for life! :roll: )

hurry up people if this threa disnt more active in the next real soon time, I will unsticky it...