Moviemaking

Now sorry if this has been asked before (yes ... truly I am. Truly :roll: ) but would it be possible to have a few adaptions on MTA for moviemaking.

First off, would it be possible to get rid of boxes, e.g cheat box, health and armor bars, weapons, map etc in MTA since there is no options screen like in SP.

Secondly, I would ask about AI bots but since that has already been asked in another thread, I won't bother.

And lastly, I would like to ask, would it be possible to enter hidden interiors (again, sorry if this has been asked before, I really should do more research, but what with my notable handicap of being a lazy bugger, it just ain't possible :lol:) such as the San Fierro Police Department as it was possible in SP with Spaceeinstein's All In One mod, or the crack den in the last mission of single player as the entrance to it is just a hole in MTA.

Thanks in advance. :)

simply type /showchat 0 to hide the chatbox, name tags and health bars can also be disabled through scripting, we will have NPCs too one day (in the future) and about the hidden interiors, I guess you can access them, I don't know of anyone who tried it though, you'll have to experiment yourself ;)

simply type /showchat 0 to hide the chatbox, name tags and health bars can also be disabled through scripting, we will have NPCs too one day (in the future) and about the hidden interiors, I guess you can access them, I don't know of anyone who tried it though, you'll have to experiment yourself ;)

Thanks for that. Must try those. :D

This can be a future idea to the scripters to try and see if they can make these hidden interiors, accessible. San Fierro PD is one of these interiors, another one would be Sweet's House in Grove St and there is also other places, like the Sherman Dam etc.

First off, would it be possible to get rid of boxes, e.g cheat box, health and armor bars, weapons, map etc in MTA since there is no options screen like in SP.

go to single player /options/display you can turn it off just disable maps and blips and turn off hud mode :|

So that works for MTA as well as SP? Hmmmm. Could try that.

Concerning the hidden interior, all we need is for Someone, anyone to get inside the wanted interior in SP + any mod/trainer that allows you to see the player's position. Once you aquire that X, Y & Z Position, it is then easy to make a script that will warp you there once in MTA. (And in case you don't know wich "interior" to load, you could just try randomly between 1-5, its nearly always between them.

(And in case you don't know wich "interior" to load, you could just try randomly between 1-5, its nearly always between them.

in MTA there are 255 interiors (+0 with the game world), I don't know if some interiors share the same ID but maybe you're right and there are only about 5 and the rest is empty

• 4 weeks later...
[...]

Also, interiors.zip contains locations of all interiors.

It contains the normally accessible ones, but not the ones from special missions (like the DAM) or simply unused ones like the Police Departement from San Fierro (I saw it, it has no decoration but its very cool xD).

I used the guy's link to the GTAWiki and found ALL the locations I wanted (the NL version contains the X, Y & Z coordinates of the locations).