Invalid Serial Number : Please re-install MTA.

Guest CrysisCrytek

I know the instructions, go the registry and add a string with your username and another with your serial.

Problem is, I don't know the account I made MTA with.

Since to get your password they require both e-mail AND account name [ Retarded... ] I can't get my password, and therefore, cant get my serial.

I've made about 5 more accounts and none have serials.

What do I do?

Dont know, the latest is Crysis|EVGA

The e-mail of the lost account:

[email protected]

Sorry, I figured the system was supposed to send me a validation e-mail and it never did.. so I tried new accounts over and over.

I think a feature like that should be added in the case where you can see your account user and pass if ever needed.

CrYsiS45454

CrYsiSCrytek - this one is valid

Crysis|Crytek

Crysis|NIE

Crysis|NVDA

i suppose all those are yours? And no, there is no confirmation email, but you can have only one working account per pc. If you did read it was telling you 'Your computer is associated with another account'.. You could have guessed it's not some fun message..

Yes, those are all mine.

I knew the e-mail, but in the how to fix the problem guide it lists making an account and using the serial, adding it to the registry.

Thanks, so can you send me the password?

Or wait... crysiscrytek is the correct one, so I'll go try all the passwords I know with it. Thanks

Alright, it starts fine.

Now I just dont get any servers listed ?

I am having this exact same problem, can u please help me too?

My old accounts name was something like TommyGun or something but I cant remember, I'd be really happy if u could just find all the user names for it so I can type it in my acount recovery.

Thx

hey i have the same problem wen i start it up it say invalid serial code and another thing is wen i put i have a account aready and wen i go next i put my acount name and everything and then i clikc next and it does not advances so what can i do plz help

i got the same problem i forgotted my account and i cant request the account name and password cuz my email [email protected] was hacked so i created 2 new accounts with [email protected] and since that its says your computer is already associated with another account so please Delete my old names without the first one that haves a serial so i can play! Thanks// kimdahlvid and please change the [email protected] email to [email protected] if i forget the password.

• 2 weeks later...