MTA:DM on German magazine "GameStar"

design 3/5? the mainscreen and credits look awsome... create some better load screens :D

here's what the text (i cutted some unimportant stuff hope youre not going to kill me because of that

Its not true that the good, old GTA San Andreas is empty. Everywhere crazy pedestrians, cops with guns and enemy gang members. But they're all controlled by the computer and sometimes humans search for others of their race, real players. That's where Mutli Theft Auto Deathmatch takes its part. The developers finished their first running deathmatch-modification for GTA SA. There is no traffic and no pedestrians but many real friends and enemys. And they're much smarter than some stupid computercontrolled gangsters.

What do you want to be? Member of the grove or balla gang? Member of the russian Mafia? A cop? Before spawning you can choose one of those partys. You spawn as a random skin, the game has some nice suprises, like beside a normal cop, motorbike units or SWAT members. On each party you get different weapons like a baseball bat, a pistol and molotowcocktails. Beside the classic death and teamdeathmatch modes theres a mode called capture teh vehicle, where you have to find a vehicle on the map and bring it safety to you base. A new invention is the Hay-mode, where you have to climb up a hay-mountain, and try not to fall down.

Nearly all the time you find cars near the spawn, you can now roam the world yourself but on partys its much more fun. If you enter in the front of the car you can jack it from your mate as in the singleplayer, but your mates wont be happy about that. On teh backseats you can hang out of the window and perform drivebys. Imagine a limo full of mobsters shooting everything they see, this causes much attention and destruction, which helps your team getting the vehicle without having to defend it from enemys. The map in the bottom left yorner shows all the enemys and friends. One server can carry up to 100 players, all trying to enter a small target vehicle with much weapon forced violence - Thats Multi Theft Auto Deathmatch.

Multi Theft Auto Deathmatch is on an early stage, its far away from beeing perfect. It sometimes crashes on startup, but don't worry, one time running its smooth and stable, at least on Windows XP. On Windows Vista it doesn't work. The setup is really easy. The only thing you need is a not modified GTA SA on version 1.0 and space for the 24MB mod. After setting up you can easiely choose a server from the ingame serverbrowser. Theres no traffic anymore but nearly filled up as before with players - crazy pedestrians, cops with guns and enemy gang members.

never gonna do that again, lol... you can reach me at [email protected] for sending me the alphas of GTA IV MTA... :P

Edited by Guest
i am to bad in english to translate it xD

but i think a program make it too, that see the letters and translate it to english 8)

to the design: GameStar dont say its "bad", but it says its not perfect :wink::D

i think she mean the text ingame, without GUI etc ;)

i like know what player is the Journalist in MTA:DM of GameStar :)

yeah i see the GUI dont very good :)

here's what the text (i cutted some unimportant stuff hope youre not going to kill me because of that

Its not true that the good, old GTA San Andreas is empty. Everywhere crazy pedestrians, cops with guns and enemy gang members. But they're all controlled by the computer and sometimes humans search for others of their race, real players. That's where Mutli Theft Auto Deathmatch takes its part. The developers finished their first running deathmatch-modification for GTA SA. There is no traffic and no pedestrians but many real friends and enemys. And they're much smarter than some stupid computercontrolled gangsters.

What do you want to be? Member of the grove or balla gang? Member of the russian Mafia? A cop? Before spawning you can choose one of those partys. You spawn as a random skin, the game has some nice suprises, like beside a normal cop, motorbike units or SWAT members. On each party you get different weapons like a baseball bat, a pistol and molotowcocktails. Beside the classic death and teamdeathmatch modes theres a mode called capture teh vehicle, where you have to find a vehicle on the map and bring it safety to you base. A new invention is the Hay-mode, where you have to climb up a hay-mountain, and try not to fall down.

Nearly all the time you find cars near the spawn, you can now roam the world yourself but on partys its much more fun. If you enter in the front of the car you can jack it from your mate as in the singleplayer, but your mates wont be happy about that. On teh backseats you can hang out of the window and perform drivebys. Imagine a limo full of mobsters shooting everything they see, this causes much attention and destruction, which helps your team getting the vehicle without having to defend it from enemys. The map in the bottom left yorner shows all the enemys and friends. One server can carry up to 100 players, all trying to enter a small target vehicle with much weapon forced violence - Thats Multi Theft Auto Deathmatch.

Multi Theft Auto Deathmatch is on an early stage, its far away from beeing perfect. It sometimes crashes on startup, but don't worry, one time running its smooth and stable, at least on Windows XP. On Windows Vista it doesn't work. The setup is really easy. The only thing you need is a not modified GTA SA on version 1.0 and space for the 24MB mod. After setting up you can easiely choose a server from the ingame serverbrowser. Theres no traffic anymore but nearly filled up as before with players - crazy pedestrians, cops with guns and enemy gang members.

PERFECT! its realy good translatet! so it is in german too!

but:

Multi Theft Auto Deathmatch is on an early stage, its far away from beeing perfect.

its not 100% correct, gamestar said:

Multi Theft Auto Deathmatch is on an early stage, its far away from beeing finish.

(i am not sure that this is a different statement in english, sorry if this is incorrect in the english grammar)

by the way: for anybody that dont have see the scan in this big thread, here is it:

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/7403 ... canvp6.jpg