Admin panel ban list (+ spectator mode)

Kaltsu

think it only bans IP and serial, not the name of people, not sure how the admin panel works but if it bans IP then people with a dynamic IP will be able to come back on when the reconnect to the internet and get a new IP but serial bans should stop people getting on

The bans list just retrieves mta bans and shows in the gui, banSerial knows nothing about player name so it obviously does not save it, not much i can do. Currently it bans by IP in the players tab but ill make it optional in next version.

Thanks for your response. You could also make some optinos behind the "Ban" button. Like when you click it, the admin panel would ask you wheter you like to give a IP ban or serial ban. This way also the player name could be written for the serial bans, right? ;)

The bans list just retrieves mta bans and shows in the gui, banSerial knows nothing about player name so it obviously does not save it, not much i can do. Currently it bans by IP in the players tab but ill make it optional in next version.

Thanks for your response. You could also make some optinos behind the "Ban" button. Like when you click it, the admin panel would ask you wheter you like to give an IP ban or a serial ban. This way also the player name could be written for the serial bans list, right? ;)

Hi,

I forgot to mention the bugs with the spectator system implemented in the admin panel. Sometimes when you try to spectate some player, it just shows yourself in the screen and not the actual player.

Also would be handy to get "Shout!" as one of the "fast action" buttons in the right side of the spectation mode.

• 1 month later...

Right, i noticed this problem for a while now.

It seems that the spectator more becomes quite confused with whom you are spectating.

Would be alot better if this was fixed.

Good Work with MTA:SA guys.

Regards

Warren