MTA Client crashes after black screen

Guest setafd

Hello. I had already had a problem with getting MTA to load after the splash screen, where it would crash immediately without getting to the black screen. After deleting the settings file from my User Files folder in My Documents, it'll halt at the black screen that succeeds the splash, and then crash. I've been combing this forum with a fine-toothed comb and I can't find a suitable solution. GTA_SA.exe is version 1.00. I have SA:MP installed already, could this be causing a problem?

Thanks

Hello. I had already had a problem with getting MTA to load after the splash screen, where it would crash immediately without getting to the black screen. After deleting the settings file from my User Files folder in My Documents, it'll halt at the black screen that succeeds the splash, and then crash. I've been combing this forum with a fine-toothed comb and I can't find a suitable solution. GTA_SA.exe is version 1.00. I have SA:MP installed already, could this be causing a problem?

Thanks

Try this, Uninstall MTA and SA.

Reinstall MTA Before SA

Reinstall SA

Get a No-CD Crack

replace the gta_sa.exe with the cracked gta_sa.exe

load up MTA.

Hope it helps

BloodRed

Thanks

Try this, Uninstall MTA and SA.

Reinstall MTA Before SA

Reinstall SA

Get a No-CD Crack

replace the gta_sa.exe with the cracked gta_sa.exe

load up MTA.

Hope it helps

BloodRed

MTA dont accept pirate software

unistall samp and see if work :)