Supersmash bro anyone?

Kemeros

I had this idea while eating some good pasta. Wouldn't it be cool to have a mode similar to supersmash?

I'm not saying i can make it, since i probably lack the scripting skills to do it. Might take a look into it though. It would be fun to swing the katana at someone and see him fly lol.

My only question is... is there any way to change the camera view with scripting?

Kemeros

• 5 weeks later...
Smash Bros type mode would be nice 8)

Afaik it's possible to change the camera, as i think that's how spectating is done currently. I wonder if it's possible to only have player move in 2D though (I saw it done in UT2004 but I wonder if MTA can do it?)

that can be easily done ;)

Smash Bros type mode would be nice 8)

Afaik it's possible to change the camera, as i think that's how spectating is done currently. I wonder if it's possible to only have player move in 2D though (I saw it done in UT2004 but I wonder if MTA can do it?)

that can be easily done ;)

Great to know norby :D

This idea just reminded me of something funny I saw: http://shlbb.ytmnd.com/ :lol:

I hope someone likes this idea and thinks of creating it, or maybe I can if I ever get spare time and can learn LUA in depth :?