Multi Theft Auto vs SA Multiplayer

Guest dookiebrown

Question

i have been playing sa mp for a year and im tired of stupid roleplay on every good server(cant fight in buildings,u NEED money so u can buy weapons,u cant use certain weapons,etc... and im tired of people just doing they own thing as if the game is singleplayer

some servers are good ol fashion death match but problems still remain.. there just is no organization in anything lol its irritating

i just want to have deathmatch or gang wars with organization but not so many restrictions -_-

so i went searching for vice city multiplayer but i found this... so my question is whats the diference between MTA and SA MP?

i cant really see any difference since both mods are on the same game(san andreas)

is there more servers on mta?

is there gang war team deathmatches?

i just want to know why should i download this if i have sa mp.

3 answers to this question

MTA Deathmatch is all about Deathmatch, all though the free roam servers are quite popular. The game modes compared to sa-mp are endless (what you can create in LUA!) and most DM servers right now have modes like Battlefield 69, Team DM, Classic Dm, capture the flag, assault the base. As someone that wants more interaction, and online slughtering, I'd check those game mdoes out :wink:

Advice:

I'd be careful about comparing the quality of the mods, the MTA team are not tolerant of whiners about MTA or dissers of Sa-Mp, they have respect for the other mod, as they know how difficult a mod is to create.