ctf-DrA-Docks and ctf-DrA-Bay

Dark Dragon

Hi there,

After solving some main issues we were successful converting my race map to a working DM ctf map. (we = exo|Flobu[GER] and me)

There are still some bugs but I'm happy to show you the version 1.0 of my ctf-DrA-Docks.map!

mtascreen0012eq7.th.jpgmtascreen0013xk6.th.jpgmtascreen0014fw8.th.jpgmtascreen0015mt3.th.jpg

mtascreen0016cp3.th.jpgmtascreen0017uo3.th.jpgmtascreen0018hl4.th.jpgmtascreen0019ae0.th.jpg

mtascreen0020vm5.th.jpgmtascreen0021we9.th.jpgmtascreen0022do3.th.jpgmtascreen0023sc7.th.jpg

I'm also happy to be one of the first mappers, who publishes a working DM map. After that first step, im sure im going to release the next maps soon, cause the converter works fine now.

By downloading you accept the following rules:

-you mustn't change the name of the map

-you are not allowed to change anything in the map

-you mustn't tell others that you are the author

suggestions and bugreports are welcome! To get the map working on your server you'll only have to put the .zip-file into the "resources" folder.

Download: ctf-DrA-Docks

And here's also my second Map! ctf-DrA-Bay

mtascreen0048ca3.th.jpgmtascreen0049al3.th.jpgmtascreen0050rq8.th.jpgmtascreen0051de6.th.jpg

mtascreen0052td1.th.jpgmtascreen0053mr0.th.jpgmtascreen0054ra4.th.jpgmtascreen0055bs7.th.jpg

Same rules as above... thats:

-you mustn't change the name of the map

-you are not allowed to change anything in the map

-you mustn't tell others that you are the author

suggestions and bugreports are welcome for that map too! To get the map working on your server you'll only have to put the .zip-file into the "resources" folder.

Download: ctf-DrA-Bay

Edited by Guest