CTV Servers

How are these so popular? there's one ctv server, XIII, where all they play is ctv? Personally, I think its the worst gamemode, as the whole map is open, so you spend 10 years getting to the vehicle, just as it gets destroyed, then oh guess what it's back in another island again, and the game just proceeds like that. I think this gamemode needs to be limited to one map, or the vehicle made indestructable .. it would be much more fun, and add longevity to each round. I hope a server owner takes note of this.

Edited by Guest
hahahah owned

What a useful and not in anyways MASSIVE SPAM comment. I am merely appealing to the server owners, or indeed the official creators of the gamemode, to include my suggestions. Because that's what they are, suggestions. You can take them or leave them, but you can certainly leave immature comments such as the one above. Preferably, leave the forum. Whatever happened to the days when people made sensible comments, and didn't consider being patronising as having 'owned' someone? Did William Shakespeare or Oscar Wilde 'own' other playwrights? Certainly not, because they weren't immature beings, and wouldn't have applied internet slang to language, or even, something as insignificant as a forum post. If you are trying to gain 'MTA cred' by agreeing with someone you probably don't know, then why bother? I have more posts than him, and I'm sure that's how someone like yourself measures someone's 'f0ruM 0wn@g3' levels.

May I suggest you sprout a few brain cells before trying to patronise me again. As the saying goes, 'pffffft! Jog on!'

Alright,

Host a server. Take the CTV mod. Modify it. Make it like you want. Problem fixed.

Good day.

Kemeros

this is very useful... there would be at least 1 server which has the "better" version.

saying "script it your own" is not the solution all the time. sure i can create a resource that makes /kill possible all the time but this makes no sense, i'd have to find a server which features that resource!!!

something must be changed in this mode, thats a fact, but if i change it it would have no effect on any other server than my (beautiful) dedicated server lol.

there are some things that are MUST HAVES and how should i create something and make sure that everyone downloads it. i can totally understand what thestrangestick means.

It would be coul, if you could spawn more than one vehicle for a round. I will try to explain how its meant:

If a round begins where the target-vehicle is a flying one, a few other planes should spawn close to the target vehicle. So the chasers will be able to follow. The map-author should decide if he spawns vehicles with ability to shot.

The best were, if the planes/copters that were spawned with the target-vehicle will dissapear when the next round begins. But just the ones there were never moved from their spawn-position. The ones that are in use can be used further until they are destroyed.

If you spawn tanks, make sure you hide some rocket-launchers. :)