Account deaktiviert!

Guest maxx0306

HI!

I play MTA:DA and in the game Serialerror!? All server say Serialerror!?

OK i go to the mtasa.com login (maxx0306) site and look my account and the site say in red "Account deaktiviert!" (german)

F#### OK i make a new account (benny2506) and login on the matsa.com site all ok...

Delite ALL SA:DM data... and new install the softwear...

But the softwear say to me "Your computer is already associated with another account. Please login using the account that was already registered"

Ahhhh my old "Account deaktiviert!" !!!???? :redhotevil:

HELP! :roll:

THX

HI!

1. Why delite your last post??

When all 6 years old admins kick the players form the mta:da software the mta have no chance to the ohter gta mulitplayer!

I have make many votekick to chater! Kick is ok! 3-4 days ban OK! For very bad cheater global ban ok buy make a warning for him!

YOUR mulitlayer need the Player at the best time 200 user online! 100 are chetaer! All global ban!?

Other multiplyer have in the best time 5000 Player WAY!? HM!?

The mta team work hart for the multipayer an 6 year old admin kill all the hart work!

Mta is a beta i hope the mta team make a better ban sytem or the player go to the other multiplyer!

Bye

you should just understand why youre banned. nobody... and i mean NOBODY needs a cheater. nowhere, never. warn them would result that cheaters would be careful with cheating... but we dont want them at all. 6 year old admins? i guess youre beliving that any admin on any server can give you a global ban, but only the admins of the official servers can ban you global.

100/200 cheater... 10/200 seems more real

and yes, i want them to be banned global

the anticheat system is the best ive ever seen on a homebrew project

Ich sehe du bist deutscher...

Gecheatet habe ich nicht! Hatte 2 Helikills mehr nicht... welch ein böser cheat!

Und der Admin hatte auch noch seinen Spaß daran zu kicken (wie alle) so kann der kleine Fisch mal ganz groß sein!

Könnte mir alles egal sein da es eh nur ein spiel ist... aber andere sollen sehen wie gut das ban system ist.

So wie es bis jetzt aussieht killt sich mta selbst denn ich bin nicht der einzige der so gebannt worden ist.

Eine gute werbung ist das nicht.

Es ist wirkilch schade...

Mehr sage ich jetzt nicht mehr ist mir zu doof... könnt ja weiter eure hexenjagt auf EURE spieler machen...

It is not okay tha you bash him cause of his bad-spelling. His native-language is another than english. He tried his best. Or are you able to spell proper german, Jumba? No? Are you an idiot then? So let me try to translate it better, than himself can:

He said that he was definetly not cheating. He killed two people with a helicopter and got banned after that. He said the admin was provoking him and had his fun with kicking people.

So, I don´t know how many truth is in it, but that is what he said. Maybe some should talk to this admin if he is sure, it was no bug he has seen. I have seen courios things too, even with mates that I know they don´t cheat. So give it a chnace BEFORE you kick this guy down.

Thanks

If he did cheat, than let me say: An den Pranger mit ihm!!!!! :)

Und maxx: Wenn du wirklich nichts getan hast, solltest du versuchen das ganze sachlichre zu behandeln. Nicht so aufbrausend sein, sondern ruhig seinen Standpunkt darlegen. Das hilft ungemein!

• 3 weeks later...