[REL] Pay'N'Sprays + Fast-Food + Ammunations + JP ^r2pl2

mabako

i have applied the script to my maps

i found a bug or have a strange issue

im using it with cdm mode

you spawn with some weapons and there is some around the map

but if you go into a shop or amunation and dont have cash or buy anything you can no longer use the weapons you had its like they arnt there anymore

if you get in a car then you can use driveby and pull out an uzi but once you get out again no weapons

anyone else have this issue

very cool script by the way

i love it keep up the good work i

just wish i could figure out why its doing this

:?

update: after testing this out for a while ive found the only way to get your weapons back after going into one of the shops is to get a car take it to a garage and fix it then when you get out youll have full weapon controll again

not sure whats causing this but this may help to figure it out

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mabako, i love this realease, but i have found a little wierd thing, the pay n spray, when you drive in your car it fades the camera and then it says that your car have been resprayed or something but it didnt change the color of the car, it only repaired it, is it suposed to be that way?

then a suggestion to you is to make those buildings where you can mood your car and many other place, this is the best script ever, keep it up cya :D

mabako, i love this realease, but i have found a little wierd thing, the pay n spray, when you drive in your car it fades the camera and then it says that your car have been resprayed or something but it didnt change the color of the car, it only repaired it, is it suposed to be that way?

this is not GTA's pay 'n' spray, it's scripted from scratch ;) of course if you want to change the colors or even the number plates it's scriptable

• 2 weeks later...
you can configure all sold weapons, their ammo and price in the shops.map, you may also add new line, there's some small documentation inside - but do not forget to change rows/columns accordingly.

Any chance you can host the "pimped up" version for us?

I'm such a scripting noob that if I touched the code I'd break it

• 1 year later...