Arrow-Markers not streamed correctly, something about Skins,

mabako

Hi,

it appears to me when creating 2 arrow-markers with a script similar to the interiors.zip coming with the server (or even, when using that), that the col-shapes work fine, but the markers are NOT streamed in. For example, when you spawn at the Jefferson Motel in LS and go to the Police Station, the interior marker won't show up as long as you don't enter&leave the building. You can enter it (col-shape is there), but the marker is just not created or invisible.

Another (bad) point is with the skins, if i have, let's say 200 skins to choose before spawning, there's a loop through all of them and it'll show you the skin(spawn-selection-like), but when i look through plenty of skins, the game just crashes without any error or hint. It'd be good to fix that, right now I've just taken out the majority of skins.

And, i'd really like in the map manager if you type changemode , it would Restart the mode... because it stops it currently.

cheers

mabako

• 2 weeks later...
it appears to me when creating 2 arrow-markers with a script similar to the interiors.zip coming with the server (or even, when using that), that the col-shapes work fine, but the markers are NOT streamed in. For example, when you spawn at the Jefferson Motel in LS and go to the Police Station, the interior marker won't show up as long as you don't enter&leave the building. You can enter it (col-shape is there), but the marker is just not created or invisible.

I confirm it, please fix!