MTA:DM on Mac OSX via Wine

As proven in a screenshot the MTA:QA team posted a few months back, MTA:DM should work on Wine.

However, I was wondering if anyone's having any luck with running it on Wine in Mac OSX.

There's a project called Darwine, which is merely a Wine package for Mac OSX, and runs natively on an intel chipset. I'm playing around with it, but it seems that the openGL frameworks aren't compiled with Darwine, due to some bug with the xcode compiler. Has anyone else had any luck at all with previous builds or such?

• 7 months later...
As proven in a screenshot the MTA:QA team posted a few months back, MTA:DM should work on Wine.

However, I was wondering if anyone's having any luck with running it on Wine in Mac OSX.

There's a project called Darwine, which is merely a Wine package for Mac OSX, and runs natively on an intel chipset. I'm playing around with it, but it seems that the openGL frameworks aren't compiled with Darwine, due to some bug with the xcode compiler. Has anyone else had any luck at all with previous builds or such?

is this still alive?