[TIP] Kill an Enemy easier without a fuss.

First of all, they are probably not cheaters because their health goes back up. All you need to do is Shoot in front of them at there feet, wa-la! Killed! Also when running shoot in front of them where ever way there heading. heres an image to state it easier:

The gray cross is crosshair on first images and see the little thing at the bottom right hand corner.

tipri1.png

tipri1.925dbe2e16.jpg

Your welcome.

its called desynchness. and that is called lead aiming in SAMP

Well sure. But some people don't know this, just trying to help out. Cause i was getting called a cheater because on their screen there hitting me but on mine, no. And i kill them with that method.

Nice diagram :lol:

I thought in MTA the bullets were supposed to travel instantly though? so there was no need to lead your target :shock:

I just learned recently for sa-mp that "if you see blood you are doing it wrong" so is it the case in MTA too? If so, I better learn asap so I can pwn more 8)

Nice diagram :lol:

I thought in MTA the bullets were supposed to travel instantly though? so there was no need to lead your target :shock:

I just learned recently for sa-mp that "if you see blood you are doing it wrong" so is it the case in MTA too? If so, I better learn asap so I can pwn more 8)

On your screen you see people running, but on their, there in a different pos. In front a little, so aim there.

I wonder if a sort of "antilag" system is possible like most modern shooters have.

Server keeps a series of frames. If the client hits something, check back to that time on the server and run the trace, if the person was there at the time you shot, register the hit, despite your shots being delayed because of the ping difference.

I wonder if a sort of "antilag" system is possible like most modern shooters have.

Server keeps a series of frames. If the client hits something, check back to that time on the server and run the trace, if the person was there at the time you shot, register the hit, despite your shots being delayed because of the ping difference.

Its called lag compensation, and yes, MTA does do it.

Its called lag compensation, and yes, MTA does do it.

Well I still have too shoot ahead half of the time. :|

it only works well up to a certain ping (not sure exactly what ping but i believe it to be around ~150) then you have to shoot infront a little

Interesting. That has to be tested. I'll test it when I have time and post the results here on the board. It might become useful for servers with ping kickers.