Just a little bit of a let down..

Well now that I have been playing MTA for some time, I feel the need to share my thoughts with the community. I dunno what you guys think.. (or to be honest if this was already discussed) but although I LOVE this mod and I think it's very funny, very well made, and very interesting.. what I was most disapointing for me was... the sync.

I have been wating for this mod since it started development and my expectations were very high in this aspect: the preview videos released showed what seemed to be an amazing sync (much better than that of another mod everyone knows) but I must say: I was hoping for something much better for an delepoment preview. As far as I know, when someone is connected to a server for long enough, they start to have very difficulty in killing their opponents: they just shoot and shoot and can't kill anyone. Disconnect and reconnect: much better, but still far from perfect. I have also experience those annoying problems "Others don't see me shooting in the direction I am shooting", and "OMG HE DOESN'T DIE!! CHEATER!" when the user is actually not cheating at all. Another thing I have noticed is that this major desync affects players differently, for example I may not be able to kill a guy if I am in front of him shooting in his face, but someone 50 meters away can easily deliver the finishing blow. On the other hand I may be able to easly kill an oponent that the "50 meters away guy" can't.

I know how hard it is to program something like this and I must be sincere: Even with all the problems I think it turned out very well. The reason I am writing this post is to motivate the team to keep working hard and to hopefully, one day, be able to iron out all these desync problems. In future versions I hope to see the sync keep improving!

I am grateful for your work, since you guys have already provided me some very entertaining moments in my life :D Keep it up!

AlphaEndgame