MTA will not start up after splash. (PERSONAL SOLUTION)

Guest xinstantkillx

^ Tell me WHY...? :P

Anything a warez copy can do, a legit game can also do. Plus, patching the game on a legit copy is much easier since a warez copy would have to find the orginal exe first. Well, unless he/she downloads a perfect ISO copy of the game. But then again, there's the SecuROM protection that needs to be bypassed.

That is not the case for everybody. FACT.

I have dug deeper into the situation and it would in fact be true if somebody had the Gamesload/Direct2Drive/Steam/Trymedia version of San Andreas or some other incompatible version such as the German version. But in any case, why not BUY the game and not download a warez copy? I suppose people living elesewhere could simply order it from eBay/Amazon. San Andreas is way cheap now, and a warez copy is basically the same thing as a legit copy - the only thing different about it is that there will be a cracked exe bundled with it.

All I wanted to say here is that this solution that the thread starter gave out isn't appropriate on these forums, so I linked him up on the more appropriate one. If it were GTAForums, you'd get an immediate BAN. UPDATE: I just checked and warez is in fact an official MTA forum rule.

This site my friend is very trojanic. There are affiliates which are much safer. But of course, I can't tell you the link. Plus GCW sucks.

How is this gonna help the millions who speak ENGLISH?

Why are people on the MTAForums keep always picking on me? The truth said is simply the truth being said. :redhotevil:

Here is the more appropriate solution for this thread -> viewtopic.php?f=89&t=21587

I did buy the CD, and it didnt work.

the crack did,

thats fair

Maybe your copy was v1.1 or something else? So all you had to do was to downgrade by using this? I'd figure the crack would have been the same as downgrading the actual exe. :/

But you didn't have to download a warez copy of San Andreas, right? :P

No I did not.

The Problem I got was something about v1.0 even though I had downloaded a downgrade for the CD, before I downgraded however the CD could be read and I managed to get to the splash. after it I couldn't even get to the splash. So its the fake San Andreas that Vista could read, not the real one :D