OMFG this is making me nervious!

SanZoR

Hello,

Im so fucking tired to this: I need to do my whole map by hands. i have done my map with race mod map editor, and now i wanna import it to DM. I wroted it to 150 objects by hands, and FUCK my text editor crashed! This is so fucking lame! CAN SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE A MAP CONVERTOR?!?!? IM FUCKING TIRED TO THIS!!! FUUUUCK!!!

Thats all. fuck.

Why you have started spamming this empty forum???

NOOB.

:evil:

first of all, can you read? it says

Support

Have some good advice? Or do you have a problem?

and this was an advice that lil san wrote!!!!!!! learn reading bf4 writing!

...I can read, thx for the advice. But that is known that Sanzor is a forum spammer. :)

WTF is known? That is also known that you are a gay. so wtf? Does this mean i cant even ask help cause you call me as "forum spammer" ? And did you noticed that i have done a lot of useful stuff, unlike you. And this post was not a spam post. Unlike yours.

I remember hearing from the MTA Team that Race maps would be compatible with Deathmatch. Correct me if I'm wrong.

no, they're only compatible with the race gamemode

Actually they somehow are compatible. You have to write a script that would parse the old syntax though

and THIS is the solution :)

I see that this file is a .mrc file. How do I run these?

https://forum.multitheftauto.com/viewtopic.php?f=94&t=21692 <-----------------

.....................................................................................|

.....................................................................................|

all you need in there >-----------------------------------------------------------|

|.. _ ..|

|_ |_| |_:D :D :D:D:D