RELEASE MTA:VC FUCK!

JUST RELEASE THE FUCKING MOD! GTA:MTA BLOWS CLOWN COCK. IT SUCKS, THE FUCKING PROGRESS BAR NEVER FUCKING MOVES FOR 0.3.5. STOP FUCKING TAUNTING US WITH ALL THESE USELESS AND CRAPPY DEV VID'S THAT BLOW HARD COCK. JUST RELEASE THE FUCKING MOD BEFORE GTA4 is RELEASED!! AHHHH I WANT A COOKIE!

lol sorry about that, i haven't been here in 2 months, you can delete this thread mods, and ignore my drunken stupidity....

MTA SUCKS ASS!!! GGM RULES THE WORLD!!!

Why don't you go crawl under whatever rock you came out of, and while you are leaving GO FUCK YOURSELF whille your at it. I am soo sorry that you are retarded and I know you can't help it, but please try? GGM rules? Where have you been moron? There hasn't been a peep from them in a LOOOONG time.

So from me to you:

GO TO HELL YOU SACK OF SHIT!!!

haha u forgot to close it,

If MTA is so shit why do you care when they release the next mod dick head, we are lucky ppl are making these mods in the first place let alone letting ppl like you download them.....

nah i have to totally agrre with Warlord Archon on this, this guy is a (and i quote) "Sack of Shit" hahahaha, remind me to comend the MTA Team next time im on mirc... sorry xerox, we should have kept talking in this thread.

Haha i agree with demokin(?), but i dont want to flame so i'll just wait :D But you can update progress or just screw it.... And you were supposted to release mtavc on monday, the in few days today is friday...