The FIRST Official Gang matchup in MTA

xerox

B.L.A.S.T.A vs -=VCK=-

OK - it seems that the gang forum is getting a little boring, so B.L.A.S.T.A have officially challenged the mighty VCK to a stunt competition

This open to ALL VCK and BLASTA members, no recruiting those guys who did the stunt vide either ;-P

RULES

:arrow: Motorbikes only (doing insane stuff on a faggio will be counted =)

:arrow: No Mods

:arrow: NO CHEATS!!!!!

:arrow: We only want absolutly insane stuff, like multiple flips, spins etc (though if you go really big and pull a massive floaty 360 transfer from a rooftop ro a rooftop that would count as well =)

:arrow: Dont send in too many files, only the best is needed =)

We havent figured out judging etc yet, but if we can all send our files to someone, and they make a movie from the replays, they will need video editing skills, so they can put at the bottom the person doing the stunt and their gang. It would be preferable if this person was always on IRC and a DEV. We will work that out later

All replay files sent have to be compressed and renamed to your name and gang eg

replay.rep is now xerox-blasta.rep or mikiro-vck.rep

good luck to all competitors

For those who dont know how to use the replay feature in vice city

F1 - play back last few minutes

F2 - save last few minutes

F3 - replay Save

Files are stored in my documents/gta vice city user files

note: it only saves ONE replay, so rename one you want to keep before recording another. i.e from replay.rep to stunt3.rep

If VCK have no objections to warlord Archon compiling a video of our replays (lets say 3 per person) he can hold on to the replay files for a few weeks until the we think we have enough to make a vid with.

well good deal. I got one that I will sent you tomorrow. the part I like about it is the flaming bike (though its not the one I wanted. forgot to record it :cry: ). I'll make sure to get more. been hangin out at the airport cause they got so much stuff to jump off. :D .