Severe Lag at the farm near the center of the map... + cause

DazzaJay

Well, ive seen in some servers, severe lag (down to 1FPS) at the farm near the center of the map.

and so, i decided to find the cause on my test server.

and here it is, when an admin creates a car, and destroyes it, it will appear near the farm (mostly under the level), after like...... 50+ admin created cars are destroyed, you can witness severe lag at the farm, and a lot of destroyed vehicles there also.

but yeah, thats all ive got on that.

ok, i have made a video of the problem in action. in the form of a .wmv inside a .zip

it shows the entire issue from Spawning the vehicle thru admin menu, to the vehicle reapearing in the farm.

this happens to any vehicle spawned thru the admin menu, nomatter where in the map it was spawned originally, they all end up here at the farm, most falling thru the level, but are still there under the level , till there is so many of them, that going thru that area takes you down to 1FPS. and just a simple map & gamemode change does not get rid of these reappearing vehicles, the only way to get rid of them is to restart the server (as far as i know).

if you are suffering from this issue, id suggest going easy on spawning cars thru the admin panel untill it is fixed.

Vid:

http://files.potholestudios.com/dazzaja ... hicles.zip