spider people! :O

ramrod

in one of the servers today, i joined and everything was fine....then suddenly i died and spawned as a spider person! he was lying on ground and.... some others were spider people on my screen, while others not. (this was only happening to me too)

LOL so yeah,

mtascreen0017np3.th.jpgmtascreen0019ed2.th.jpgmtascreen0021vi5.th.jpgmtascreen0024fx7.th.jpgmtascreen0025vg4.th.jpg

mtascreen0027ph6.th.jpgmtascreen0028gb7.th.jpgmtascreen0029gx7.th.jpgmtascreen0032on4.th.jpgmtascreen0033yv0.th.jpg

mtascreen0036oc0.th.jpgmtascreen0041hn3.th.jpgmtascreen0044li2.th.jpgmtascreen0045bq8.th.jpgmtascreen0047we1.th.jpg

mtascreen0048vf6.th.jpgmtascreen0049tq0.th.jpgmtascreen0050yu5.th.jpgmtascreen0051td7.th.jpg

Also, one sometimes when i mugged i fall out of teh car and cant move...and my body spins around on the ground ;o

mtascreen0001ks8.th.jpg

Thought id add this in. alot of people = people getting IN THE FREAKING WAY! ;<

mtascreen0002yq2.th.jpg

mtascreen0004aq7.th.jpgmtascreen0005qb3.th.jpgmtascreen0006wg4.th.jpg

also a cool glitch sortof.

when the waves are huge, go in a squalo hole 'forward + direction' and eventually ull rise to the top of the water and shoot up high in the air.... i once barrell rolled over a huge bridge haha. went as high as some planes.. this is when u are underwater and u 'roll' over alot. and it like builds up and eventually u shoot up. i like this glitch though!

ALSO, near the hospital in SF theres a patch of grass that constantly flickered green then red then green again, in 1 sec intervals....like traffic lights.

mtascreen0011yg2.th.jpgmtascreen0012mt3.th.jpg

lastly, some more mta race bugs. theres a few in this pic.

mtascreen0015ch5.th.jpg

Cool.... nice overview!! :D Perhaps you could post some screenies of the underwaterworld too in freeroam? Sometimes you can get underwater if you jump far enough... and you can exit your vehicle and walk around :P only entering is not possible anymore, but you can have your own scuba party :D

nah i dont think thats it, its a CLEAN install with no mod sobviously lol. and its the first time its ever happened, if it was player files it wouldve been like tht everytime i play, and it only happened ONCE and halfway thru my game, ;).. so i think maybe it was a stats bug

in one of the servers today, i joined and everything was fine....then suddenly i died and spawned as a spider person! he was lying on ground and.... some others were spider people on my screen, while others not. (this was only happening to me too)

LOL so yeah,

mtascreen0017np3.th.jpgmtascreen0019ed2.th.jpgmtascreen0021vi5.th.jpgmtascreen0024fx7.th.jpgmtascreen0025vg4.th.jpg

mtascreen0027ph6.th.jpgmtascreen0028gb7.th.jpgmtascreen0029gx7.th.jpgmtascreen0032on4.th.jpgmtascreen0033yv0.th.jpg

mtascreen0036oc0.th.jpgmtascreen0041hn3.th.jpgmtascreen0044li2.th.jpgmtascreen0045bq8.th.jpgmtascreen0047we1.th.jpg

mtascreen0048vf6.th.jpgmtascreen0049tq0.th.jpgmtascreen0050yu5.th.jpgmtascreen0051td7.th.jpg

Also, one sometimes when i mugged i fall out of teh car and cant move...and my body spins around on the ground ;o

mtascreen0001ks8.th.jpg

Thought id add this in. alot of people = people getting IN THE FREAKING WAY! ;<

mtascreen0002yq2.th.jpg

mtascreen0004aq7.th.jpgmtascreen0005qb3.th.jpgmtascreen0006wg4.th.jpg

also a cool glitch sortof.

when the waves are huge, go in a squalo hole 'forward + direction' and eventually ull rise to the top of the water and shoot up high in the air.... i once barrell rolled over a huge bridge haha. went as high as some planes.. this is when u are underwater and u 'roll' over alot. and it like builds up and eventually u shoot up. i like this glitch though!

ALSO, near the hospital in SF theres a patch of grass that constantly flickered green then red then green again, in 1 sec intervals....like traffic lights.

mtascreen0011yg2.th.jpgmtascreen0012mt3.th.jpg

lastly, some more mta race bugs. theres a few in this pic.

mtascreen0015ch5.th.jpg

I think that is not a bug, i had the same problem playing on "FEAREDGAMERS: FREEROAM" co< they changed the starting skin, so i think it's not a bug, coz i said "i want my real skin" and rtpe set me skin to 0, and CJ came back :shock: bye

This is a frequent, and annoying bug on SAMP..... i was happy to NOT see it in MTA.. but ....well.. :P

This is easily reproduced when someone does a behind the back stealth kill with the knife and their player animation does the death sequence.. it never recovers from the death on your client. So even tho they think they are walking around, your client sees them in their death position.

This is a little different on MTA it seems, as it looks more like the player is stretched out here. But perhaps a similar problem.

This is a frequent, and annoying bug on SAMP..... i was happy to NOT see it in MTA.. but ....well.. :P

This is easily reproduced when someone does a behind the back stealth kill with the knife and their player animation does the death sequence.. it never recovers from the death on your client. So even tho they think they are walking around, your client sees them in their death position.

This is a little different on MTA it seems, as it looks more like the player is stretched out here. But perhaps a similar problem.

is not a bug in this case, IT'S A SKIN :D idk the ID

Hum... if you would read a bit.. in THIS POST :
the top pics are of a known bug, we are not sure what causes it though

it's a known bug...

if you think it's a skin... please find the id... something tell me you won't though....

Kemeros

idk man, i think the name is CJ Alien skin or something, but IS NOT a bug, man i had the same problem and 1 admin of the server where i was connected say "it's a skin" so he set me again the skin 0, so CJ was back. :D

Nah its not a skin... in freeroam you just set your skin to something you like, and after a while that skin doesnt show up anymore and you will get this kind of messed-up skins in return! I have had a CJ spider and some sort of white shirt spider so far :P but... it's not like, you spawn a CJ skin and it gets spidered... I like to play with them hookers LOL... so I spawn a hooker skin and then I get a CJ spider... hmmmm :?

• 2 weeks later...