[TC] - The Corporation

Darius

The Corporation [TC]

Who we are, and where were from.

We are [TC] The Corporation, a clan that plays on sa-mp and recently expanded onto MTA:DM. We usually play on servers such as RPG-Freeroam, but we play on other servers too. Most of our members come from Europe, but we are steadily getting more and more players from America, we started back in July, but we've had a fresh start recently. With me and [TC]Mack making the clan. [TC]Mack and [TC]Killerkid left and made there own clan called [NoS], so now [TC]Tape a good friend of mine and l33t scripter + Web Designer has joined, and is now co-leader. :)

Why should you join [TC]?

You should join us because we are fairly big clan, comprising of 36 members. We just got 2 new members today! :lol: We also have an Java-Irc, a Website (http://www.tc.ubercrue.com) which will be finished shortly, a ventrilo server (Port: vent.novclan.com I.p: 8320 ) and a sa-mp server (Pm me for i.p, since no advertising.). We have fun and work together as a team, protecting eachother like brothers. We always work together and have clan events whenever possible, whether that be stunting, movie making, clan wars or even clan training. We are all highly skilled in lots of different proffesions, whether that be shooting which is generally most of the members, Graphic Editing, Movie Making, Web Design, and Scripting. Don't worry though if your not highly skilled in any of them! We have a team of excellent trainers to make you a pro! As long as your willing to listen, co-operative and have some potentiol then you can easily be [TC], whilst on training you must wear the [TC_t] Tag.

What we are after in you.

[TC] need a few more scripters, were also after people with high skills whether that be in walking weapons or running weapons, being a good driver and flyer is also good, but not neccessary. If you have some skills in Movie Making, Graphic Design, Scripting, Web Design and shooting then you should join us! It's also good to show respect to other clan members, work like a team and have fun.

What is the cheating and hacking policy?

[Cheating and Hacking is not allowed AT all! If you are caught cheating/hacking you will be kicked from the clan and banned immediately.

Rules

• Texture Mods - Texture mods are allowed only if they do not affect the gameplay in anyway (collision files, damage etc.)
    Map Mods - Not allowed, it would look like you were walking on thin air for the other player and therefore would give you an advantage.
    Cam Hack - This IS allowed, only if it is used on private servers or our own server for things like stunting and filming. ;)
    Auto-Aim - This is not allowed, if you do use it and can't aim, then we will train you to not use it, and how to aim properly
    Clan Tag [TC]/[TC_t] - This must be weared all over sa-mp at all times, if you are found to be breaking this rule you will receive a warning and if caught a 2nd time a kick, however roleplay server where they usually do not allow clan tags are exempt from this rule.
    Bugs - Bugs are allowed, as long as they don't do anything over the top. Things like map holes, 2-shot ( I wouldn't call this a bug, but others do) are allowed. We encourage members to share what bugs they've found. :D
    Age - There is absolutely no age requirement, whether you be 2 or 1337, we don't care. Your age does not affect anything, if you are being treated unfairly because of your age please tell me and this matter will be sorted out as soon as possible. As long as your mature it don't matter how old you are.
    Activity - You must be fairly active to join [TC], if you become inactive for whatever reason please tell us and you will be excused and put on the inactive list, you will still stay in the clan. However if you inactive and do not tell us, you may get a kick.
    Common Rules - Show respect to all members and listen to higher ups, respect the server rules and don't spam or anything, generally just common sense. ;)

How do I join?

To join you must be invited into the clan, then make an application, by either posting here or posting it on our website (http://www.tc.ubercrue.com) I'd rather suggest you post in on the website so our members are aware of you being in the clan and give there opinions on your application.

Please post your application in the correct format!

When makeing an application, please post in this format.

Ingame name:

Who Invited you?:

Online Contact Addresses:

Timezone:

Where did you hear about TC:

How often will you be playing:

How long have you been playing SA-MP:

Have you ever used hacks/trainers/cheat in SA-MP:

What clans have you been in before:

If you have left or been kicked from a clan, please explain why:

What do you want to do in TC:

Favourite Weapons:

Favourite Servers:

Shooting: /10

Driving: /10

Flying: /10

Scripting: /10

Film editing: /10

Graphic editing: /10

Bug/glich knowledge: /10

Which Section would you like to join? (Scripting, Movie Makeing, Web Designing, Graphics Design, Ordinary clan member. Note: If you would to join one of the sections you must have considerable skill to join them):

Skills with computer:

Extra info

Additional Info

Clan Servers - 194.169.192.208:22011 and 68.102.77.202:7776 (SA-MP)

Clan Website - http://www.tc.ubercrue.com

Ventrilo Server

Port: vent.novclan.com

I.p: 8320

IRC - Can be accessed through the site or by doing /join #tc on IRC, we also have an echo. Which is /join #tc-echo ;)

===============================================================================

Contact Details.

If you ever need to contact me for any reason you can pm me through these forums or talk to me on:

MSN - [email protected]

Xfire - darius0101

[TC]Darius - Leader

[TC]Tape Co-leader

[TC]Coma - Co-Leader (Inactive)

[TC]Carlito

[TC]Bloodwaste/cTm

[TC]DrDrug

[TC]Jeyo

[TC]Castro

[TC]DeviL_SoN

[TC]P3ndr3k

[TC]Uranium

[TC]Xay0r

[TC]John

[TC]Bumphrey

[TC]Slay3r

[TC]Karnage

[TC]Rockefeller

[TC]Tsenang

[TC]Jax

[TC]Tyckun

[TC]Fargo

[TC]Pive

[TC]Even

[TC]Woody

[TC_t]Elliott

[TC_t]Tenshi

[TC_t]UnXist

[TC_t]Darkness

[TC]Greyfox

[TC]Rastafary

[TC_t]Timons

[TC]Genyus

[TC]SLAY3R/Angelslay3r

[TC_t]Technatien? - Weird name. :|

[TC]Nappa

Amount of Members - 35 :D

Wanting!

I'd like to make it aware that our scripter cannot script in LUA, so we are after an LUA scripter, if he/she proves his worth as a good LUA scripter he/she will recieve a high rank. :wink:

• 1 month later...

Bump, sadly I had to end the clan due to my Cousin's leukemi returning, and I have exams coming up and had no time to lead the clan anymore. Most of our members either:

Quit SA-MP

Left DMing scene and went to Stunting/Roleplay

Joined another clan (Although very few members did this)

The rest (Me, DeviL_SoN, pen3dr3k, genyus, xay0r, Anthrax, Respect and Barney/Uranium) joined (UvH) Ultra Violent Hooligans with me, John1337/John and RiPPER are soon to join us at (UvH) :D