Admin Cp Suggestions + other

Reluix

Listed below, or ideas that i feel should be added to the current admin system which would make things easier for everyone running a server.

1. To be able to cancel any vote by number pushing a button, either a number or a specific f1-f12 key when being an admin or simply a button in the admin cp. (this would come in handy with individuals abuse votekick.)

2. Disabling individuals from vote kicking admins or anyone thats logged in into a account.

3. When Banning someone on the main admin panel, make it ask if you want to ban the serial or just the ip. Currently its only banning the ip and you have to go and type in the serial separately. Or have an option which bans both at once.

4. I would love to see a startmap +mode option under the admin cp. A drop down list of modes and then maps and then a start button by that would be nice. Of course if you did that also add in a refresh button in case maps are added to the server.

5. In somewhat reference to #4 make a admin votemode only. Which basically means, if an admin does a command such as /avotemode it will start a votemode for all players to vote on. But this would only be restricted to admin use which would stop others in the server from constantly spamming votes.

6. In the bans tab on the admin cp, it would be nice to be able to edit the details of a ban. Such as if you banned the incorrect serial and you just need to change a letter, you have to delete the ban and re ban the entire thing again. Maybe think of adding a smaller playerlist in that as well where it only displays name, account name, ip, and serial only so that its easer to ban them.

I'll probably edit and add more to this list later on.

On a side note

Currently there doesn't seem to be anyway for players to make maps for dm and i have no idea how long it will be till we are able to do so, if we could get some kind of converter to change normal race maps into Dm syntax maps, that would be excellent. I guess this one is more of a request then a suggestion.