Startup screens

tomozj

What MTA has kept in are all of the startup logos -- you have Rockstar, Rockstar North, then the intro, and the copyright stuff - it takes an extremely long time to start up!

As most people see this stuff whilst playing the SP game (something most have done, probably), then I don't feel that it's right we have to sit through it every time we start up.

As a coder I find those startup sequences aggravating when I just want to test my script - and of course when I want a quick game.

What MTA has kept in are all of the startup logos -- you have Rockstar, Rockstar North, then the intro, and the copyright stuff - it takes an extremely long time to start up!

As most people see this stuff whilst playing the SP game (something most have done, probably), then I don't feel that it's right we have to sit through it every time we start up.

As a coder I find those startup sequences aggravating when I just want to test my script - and of course when I want a quick game.

You can fin the info about this: arrowdown: there are topics about it use the “search" button

viewtopic.php?f=96&t=21106

viewtopic.php?f=96&t=21292

viewtopic.php?f=87&t=21120

lock please

Edited by Guest