GTA:SA problem with to much FPS

I talked to jhxp about this problem time ago and he told me that noone reported this problem so i thought it was solved. Well, it isn' t.

This is a GTA:SA bug with some video card (i think), i get it in single and i got it on SA:MP too:

- when i have Frame Limiter ON (25fps) i am able to move left/right side while aiming

- when i have Frame Limiter OFF (i get about 35-60fps) i am not able anymore... to get around this problem i have to press backward/forward before to press left/right

MTA has Frame Limiter setted ON but with 47-48fps and this problem is there...

Now i am wondering if you MTA guys can search a solution for this, i like this more-fps thing and i wouldn' t like to go back to 25-laggy-fps... but it is annoying to press forward/backward before left/right to be able to move+aiming at the same time.

Well, if you will have time and some solution to solve it we all with this problem (and there are many) will be f*cking happy, if you can' t we will get used to this "press back/forward before left/right" thing. :wink:

PS: my video card is nVidia 8600GT

PS: i made this topic in this board because this is NOT a MTA bug but a request to solve a GTA bug

mhh works fine since v1.0dp2... dont really know what this chould be caused by

Man, you are talking about weapons-skills that were setted on low on dp1 so you couldn' t move with them, in dp2 they are setted on high so you can...

I am talking about a GTA:SA bug with new hardware (i think only graphic cards), it' s not related to weapons-skills... it' s related to the amount of FPS. :wink:

Of course they can fix it.

I'd suggest, the players could set their fps to something below 48 or something.

I know, everyone with a 8600GT/S got this problem, so just something, that will fix this for guys like me, who would sacrifice some fps,

for better gameplay ;)

I believe its possible to fix this in other ways too, like an option, which auto presses w, if you press a or d, together with lmb, or smthn like that.

Hope to hear something bout this soon ;)

The point is that me, and i think others with my same problem, don' t want to reduce FPS, that would be unfair considering others that ar able to get max-FPS-allowed... something like what Bluemoon said (an option which auto presses forward/backward if you press left or right together with lmb, or smthn like that) would be much more better and appreciated, at least by me. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

the same prob happens to me too, but i had GTA SA working great since somewhen that the game started to get laggy, i turned off the frame limiter and it sometimes works fine, but sometimes lags and goes down to 10 fps or less!

damn, that's shame that even does it on VC, and my computer is double-powered than VC's system requierments.