Remove gametype voting!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Sovetskeey

First thing's first, I'm not ranting about the mod, I absolutely love how it plays, I just hate the stupid gametypes and FPS-style maps.

Since no admins have the mental capacity to turn off voting on their supposed 24/7 servers, just remove it from the damn game please. I've been playing MTA for all of 2 days and already I'm sick of joining a server to play that gametype but within 5 minutes of joining some ritalin-addicted fuckin ADHD kiddie who can't stop twitching for 2 seconds votes and gets it changed to assault or some shit gametype. They come into the server, claim the gametype is boring and instead of joining another server running the gametype they want to play, they fucking ruin the server they're in.

The only reason I play MTA is to cruise around in DM or free roam with my buddy and just screw around. Unfortunately it's impossible to find a decent server of either type that STAYS that way.

I own games like Call of Duty 4 and Battlefield and them. If I wanted to play a shooter, I'll play a quality one. GTA's gunplay is far from top-quality and it's a distant third to exploring the city and screwing around in the cars on my list of reasons to play GTA. If you start taking away gameplay elements, then GTA ends up being a game that wouldn't have sold a single copy. Without the open cities to run around in, drive, fly and fight in this game is just another cheapass shooter with ancient graphics and unsatisfying gunplay like WarRock.

In the end I don't know what I want out of this rant... To suggest gametype voting be removed from MTA... To get server admins to grow a brain and turn off voting on their supposed "24/7" servers... Or just a weak attempt to try to give the fucking ritalin-addicted kiddies some damn common sense. Either way, right now the fun parts (to me) about MTA are few and far between.

you need to keep your posts short otherwise people want read it theres allot of lazy people out there.... ahha

and i think /votemode its good it should stay reason the oner of the server can toggle it on and off...

but yea the every one should get like one vote for a game mode or so because its annoying how people change modes all the tie

I totally agree with you, Sovetskeey.

But remember, this is only a preview release, released one week ago. Most servers are probably running on default settings, with the included demo-gamemodes.

I think, and hope, that we in the near future will see more servers dedicated to a specific gamemode, once the community gets their own scripts written.

The only reason I play MTA is to cruise around in DM or free roam with my buddy and just screw around. Unfortunately it's impossible to find a decent server of either type that STAYS that way.

and this is what most people (including me) are pissed off from. i mean just cruisin around... i thought im playing mta not samp. i dont know why you were waiting for mta if youre just interested in driving around...i think driving around works fine in samp. i was waiting for mta because of more interesting gamemodes and custom, small maps where you dont have to search for your enemys

easy solution: join the official 24/7 classic deathmatch server and have fun

and yes. reading all this was boring so i stopped after the quoted part

Must be a forum full of elementary school dropouts if you're too lazy to read that post...

MTA promises smoother gameplay and much better gunplay. And it does. That's what makes it so much better than SA-MP. I hated the all of 15 minutes I spent lagging around in SA-MP. And in it the driveby shooting was absolutely terrible. MTA is much smoother and makes classic DM much, much funner than SA-MP does.

yes, the vote sistem i can't say its the best... the other day some dude was doing votekick and kicking random people and gametype is the same thing every time somebody starts a vote its changes the gamemode.... i suggest to change the percentage of required yes votes to about 60-80% (don't know how much is set now but seems like 50%) and a way to avoid the votepoll being started 20 times by the same person (like for example you can start the votepoll 3 times and then you have to wait 15min before starting it again)

just my opinion! :P

Well you know what’s a good idea it your sick of votemode make your own server be a admin and fuck every thing ails shit i got sick of it now i own a server you can votmode but be sure not to spam because you will get a bad :wink:

the servers name is "pRp"Tournament, ip(213.239.219.24:22004)

you can do what ever you want just don’t get on the admins nerves...

and if yor a member of pRo you can buy admin...but you dont have to be :wink: ..

What about having a Source-style (Mani-Admin-Mod) Vote for next map. Anyone fancy scripting this for the Dev team? I can't cope with LUA, it's too different to what I'm used to. :oops:

I've been playing MTA for all of 2 days and already I'm sick of joining a server to play that gametype but within 5 minutes of joining some ritalin-addicted :o ADHD kiddie who can't stop twitching for 2 seconds votes and gets it changed to assault or some :~ gametype.

You can blame that one on my younger brother. :lol: