[Bugs] Sniper Rifle & 'Spawn & Die'

50p

I just played MTA and stopped to report the bugs.

1) Sniper Rifle - It's synced and has no issues except one. When you use the scope (right click) and run out of ammo - keep holding right mouse button - you will be to use the scope like camera. No black frame is show, so you can see all of the screen and you can look around like if you were using the sniper rifle but can't shoot since you have no ammo. Release the button and you'll go back to the normal view.

2) 'Spawn & Die' - I called it like so, because you die just after you get spawned. It happened to me while playing Battlefield69 gamemode. Don't know if this is caused by a lag, but I also know that it shows that somebody killed me (most often headshot me).

Try to give yourself Sniper Rifle and run out of all the ammo, but do NOT release right mouse button.

You'll see what I mean. If you run out of ammo game should switch to different weapon slot instead of just allowing you to view through the scope.

Try to give yourself Sniper Rifle and run out of all the ammo, but do NOT release right mouse button.

You'll see what I mean. If you run out of ammo game should switch to different weapon slot instead of just allowing you to view through the scope.

what Talidan asked is if this happens in Singleplayer too or just in MTA

That happens in GTA too... (sniper rifle thing)

the team probably could fix it but I don't see if it would be worth it, it's a GTA bug, there are enough MTA issues that need fixing

if it's a small bug (not a glitch which people can abuse, for example shooting lots of bullets at once) which doesn't ruin gameplay imo you should just ignore it, how often do you empty your sniper rifle and keep holding the right mouse button ;)

• 2 weeks later...