MTA:DM Bugs

Guest Erik1307

Ok, so I'm just going to start a list of bugs i found and Will update them soon.

1) when you are on a bike (motor or pedal) doing DB, you are invincible until you are knocked off.

2) Sometimes (not always, but most times) when OTHER people are driving the car like skids at different angles, upside down, backwards, half underground, etc...etc...

3) I know this isn't a bug, but more of a request... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make controllers compatible with MTA: DM, You can take out all the lock ons and all the stuff that gives you an advantage. But, please hear me out on this, Shooting is a lot easier with a controller, lock on or not. Driving, This sure is a hell of a lot easier!!! Half the time with with the M&K driving i crash at every turn... And the flying.... oh the flying... the flying is HORRIBLE with Mouse and Keyboard. With a controller I'm a great pilot! but with the keys, I have a hard time taking off... :oops: and I've seen posts about the whole 'use XPadder' and other 3rd party things, not to be rude or anything but.... they suck in GTA... Lol, in a game with only one controller mode (on foot only, in car only) I can understand... But how am i supposed to drive by pushing the analog stick up? and i bind the *would be X on playstation* for the space bar to sprint, then when Driving it's the handbrake! i want it to be to be the gas button soo bad. i know other people have been asking for this, and I know that it say on the main site "We're not going to be taking feature requests " but Please, let the people speak! Lol... [so im over reacting, so what lmfao]

4) I've had several incidents where people car-jacked me from like 20 foot away, like... i'm driving, I see them behind me staying still, then all of the sudden I get tele'd on top of my car and they are driving.

5) De sync/lag on foot, yes I know its very common but in the previous videos that have been posted, it looked like they had no lag effect at all. the player was running, and the shot right on them and there health went down.

6) Fist fight rarely work.

7) The update to 0.2... I didn't notice any updates, i clicked map editor, and it say it not downloaded. I'm not trying to be an ass, i support you 100%, but i personaly didn't notice anything. sorry.

8) Alot of times, the radio station did not show up.

9) When you are using the boxing (I think) fight style... [the one where you grab opponent and knee him in the head a couple times) im not sure if this is a bug but when you use this fighting style and you grab your opponent, it is insta-kill.

10) To get in an Rc Baron, and some other RC vehicles, you must have a '/warpto' command. you must get in the passenger seat then warpto your self. Example - Suppose your screen name is 'Player', in order for you to get in Rc baron, you have to press G to get in the passenger seat, then type '/warpto Player'.

*****THIS LIST IS TO BE UPDATED IN THE FUTURE*****

Edited by Guest

5) De sync/lag on foot, yes I know its very common but in the previous videos that have been posted, it looked like they had no lag effect at all. the player was running, and the shot right on them and there health went down.

a) its obviously a little lag and as you said in videos it worked but why would they put lag into a video so it does work sometimes and shooting someone from behind is less likely to hit them

6) Fist fight rarely work.

a) again, it can't be perfectly synced, the client is told what animation to do basically, if they are fighting and you are fighting then there is a chance that you think you did and they think they did... you get the idea

7) The update to 0.2... I didn't notice any updates, i clicked map editor, and it say it not downloaded. I'm not trying to be an ass, i support you 100%, but i personaly didn't notice anything. sorry.

a) obviously this isn't a bug but we fixed bugs, added 1 or 2 features, added updated resource and the map editor isn't ready yet