FMJ's server is a joke.

How the hell can a server like FMJ's be MTA QA Approved, when its admins are inept.

it took 4 online admins 30 Min's for them to ban some cheating idiot in the CTV Vehicle, who was flying it around.

30 GODDAMN MINUTES.

and don't even ask about how long t took them to ban the guy with the rapid fire Heat seeker..... Oh wait, they didn't, they just ignored it.

there have been SO MANY obvious cheaters in there, and almost all of them have been ignored. WHAT THE HELL.

I now Refuse to play in such a poor server. Seriously, How the hell can those inept pricks get QA approved is beyond me.

First of all users not always know who cheats. There are a lot of those who say that user has health hacks and minigun and is a total cheater, when he just lags and found the minigun (i think it was somewhere in the ctv map, or was it tdma). And um, who were those 4 admins who weren't doing anything, do you even know who admins there? User do get checked and banned when admin is in the server, not to say that some of them get global banned. And hm, can't you use '/report' command if you're so pissed?

I was playing capture the vehicle there last night and i agree, it was a joke.

The admin (wurstfinger) and all his friends were police, i was grove. Id found myself a fcr-900 and was cutting up enemies with my smg, when he changes my vehicle to a huntley!... i quickly got pummelled with gunfire and died.... this as well as him giving his team vehicles on the fly, repairing yada yada. plus for ages the teams were something like Grove: 5, Ballas: 4, Russian: 5, Police: 15. and when ever people asked them to even the teams they were told to "shut up whining" and "use more teamwork".

Definitely a very cliquey server.

im pretty sure that my own eyes were correct in spottong the cheaters.... Heatseeker that fires as fast as a mini gun... (thats a dead give away). Flying CTV car (Oh yeah, thats a big one). Unlimited grenades..... (Now thats an easy one to spot, especially when they are just chucking them around everywhere in a close area, smashing a team to peices, and being in an incredibly close rang to the nades and not loosing any health).

Yes i checked if there was admins there... there were two people with the [FMJ] tag and 2 without who seemed to have access to the servers web config, as they were able to start / stop recources when they glitched.

i also know the difference between lag and cheating. as ihave lagged all my life being aussie, i dont call people cheaters if i cant hit them with bullets. i do however when they are standing startonry and take 5 shotgun blasts to the torso without loosing health.

/report must be a new feature, never seen or heard of it before.

Now, i was once told by one of the beta team that MTA:DM was un-cheatable by any current methods. So why is the direct X hack still wide open and easy to get thru?

I was playing capture the vehicle there last night and i agree, it was a joke.

The admin (wurstfinger) .....

Well i think you have servers mixed up here.

Wurstfinger is an admin on the GTAMP.Net server and i know this as i own the gtamp server lol

If this has been happening on my server i would appreciate you posting this at http://www.gtamp.net so i can look into this and take appropriate action.

Wurstfinger used to be a Regular on my Pothole Studios MTA Race Server, he was also granted lvl4 admin on it a long time ago, and in my entire time ive known him, which is possibly more than a year now, he has allways been on the ball, and has never failed to insta-ban a cheater in my server.

The_Stig, can you tell me why you have admins on your server, that are using their admin-panel for an advantage?

I was palying there yesterday playing CTV with two mates. We missed the vehice all the time, but once we had the chance to bring it back to our base. But our teammate that was still alive was getting slapped within the admin-tool as long as he died. We were pissed of because we could not believe that those guys dont begrudge us this one fucking succes.

And tell my pleas: Is it normal that those kids insult strange adults without any reason? Just for fun, hmmm?!

The_Stig, can you tell me why you have admins on your server, that are using their admin-panel for an advantage?

I was palying there yesterday playing CTV with two mates. We missed the vehice all the time, but once we had the chance to bring it back to our base. But our teammate that was still alive was getting slapped within the admin-tool as long as he died. We were pissed of because we could not believe that those guys dont begrudge us this one :o succes.

And tell my pleas: Is it normal that those kids insult strange adults without any reason? Just for fun, hmmm?!

Hmmmm this shouldn't be happening.

I will sort it out asap and can assure you it wont happen again.