Damn Vote-Spam

I just played on a server with about 40 People... assault on area51 well and some guys didnt want to play that and started votings. Voting didnt pass but 10 secs later the next vote came up... you were busy with spaming "9" for "dont change" instead of playing.

I think there has to be a change somehow, this vote-spamming is annoying!

greetz,

crack

Yes I agree. I think voting should be disabled 5minutes into a round, and enabled 1minute before a round ends. This allows people to change maps before spending 15mins on a game and then having it goto waste. Just my 2 cents.

Yeah MTA is already like Valve games with menu and server list, should do what admin mods do and allow voting 5 minutes before the end of the game and then finish the game before switching to the winning game mode. Also add in a rockthevote feature so if say 80% of people say the key word, voting will occur and change the game mode instantly, and disallow it until a certain amount of time has passed in the current game mode.

Also this thread should be in feature requests.

o yea voting it got me annoyed that’s why I made my own server where any one that spam’s votes gets a nice muse you guys can join our server there’s usually admin on.. And for those that like the server can buy admin and you can aloso send us your game mode pm me and i give you an email that you can send the mode to. We want to make people more committable in the server and make the server more fun for people. If you ask me I think that when the admin isn’t on cheaters have fun but not on our server. But because we all need to sleep some time ... we need more admins

the servers name is "pRp"Tournament ip(213.239.219.24:22004)

You spam you get a ban (or mute )