Is there a ANTI-REPLAY Patch?

P4 2.00 GHZ<-- could be your prob :P heard some of them come with hyper treading and will lagg many games badly. i run vice city on a amd duron 800mhz 256sdram geforce 4 mx420 pci and have everything set on its max never see not even a tiny spike of lagg what so ever. BUT!! when i did run vice city off its cd it was very laggy do too my cdrom being realy slow so you might wana try a no cd crack :)

:edit: make sure you got a fast hd before doing it cause it could be slower than working it off a cd;) fast would be around 7200rpm to 15000rpm <--wish i had one of those :P

P4 2.00 GHZ<-- could be your prob :P heard some of them come with hyper treading and will lagg many games badly. i run vice city on a amd duron 800mhz 256sdram geforce 4 mx420 pci and have everything set on its max never see not even a tiny spike of lagg what so ever. BUT!! when i did run vice city off its cd it was very laggy do too my cdrom being realy slow so you might wana try a no cd crack :)

:edit: make sure you got a fast hd before doing it cause it could be slower than working it off a cd;) fast would be around 7200rpm to 15000rpm <--wish i had one of those :P

only the P4 3.06 GHz w/ 5?? MHz bus has HT (and so do the northwoods) but not the 2 GHz. i got 2x 866 MHz (coppermine p3) and a crappy gf2mx64mbDDR (all my hdds r 7200) and everything is on high (turned off that trails thing and max draw distance) @ 800x600x32

everything runs perfectly smooth (both gta3 and gtavc) even w/ F@H (that pic in my sig). wat i did was rip the cd into an iso and mounted the cd w/ daemontools and cracked the exe and it runs perfect (i always rip my isos, faster 2 install). gta3 and vc also ran perfect when i only had 1 proc