MTA:SA Race Mode

KillerNo99

On the race mod, cars seem to glide, like sideways. Their wheels don't move aswell, some of them do.

I also get lagged from behind and thats pretty annoying when I am in 1st place and get taken out from behind from laggers.

I don't lag for sure because I have been playing MTA:SA Race for a year or over. everyone seems to lag on MTA:DM Race Mode.

Spectating mode is also bugged. Sometimes you are spectating a black screen with a name in the center. Also fustrating.

These are bugs witnessed by me :D .

there are some more bugs in race...

when you change a vehicle with a checkpoint and die you somtimes spawn as the old vehicle

the camera doesnt "teleport" anymore. is just moves fast... this results some issues with objects, respawn of objects, in some specific maps

when you join a server (race is running) mta sometimes tell you youre the first

weird "no clip" bug after dieing, aswell the kind you die changed and i found the old way better :P

after "waiting for x more player" you can start... but the race began some time before

maps based on own objects got bugged at start. you sometimes spawn in the floor or under the floor

the default skills of the vehicles are now on 0. this makes many bike races impossible

sometimes a race seem not to load correct and a player gets all checkpoints at once

youre sometimes able to walk around. you cant get checkpoints but youre also able to enter a vehicle as passenger

the votes are directly played above the ranking and checkpoints you passed... not a bug but annoying

for some reason the pickups look shitty. to dark, hard to see

when you start you sometimes roll some meters when the 3... 2... 1... appears (caused by falling and uneven floor i guess)

you often start burning before your vehicle health is empty...

well i hope thats it...

there are some more bugs in race...

when you change a vehicle with a checkpoint and die you somtimes spawn as the old vehicle

the camera doesnt "teleport" anymore. is just moves fast... this results some issues with objects, respawn of objects, in some specific maps

when you join a server (race is running) mta sometimes tell you youre the first

weird "no clip" bug after dieing, aswell the kind you die changed and i found the old way better :P

after "waiting for x more player" you can start... but the race began some time before

maps based on own objects got bugged at start. you sometimes spawn in the floor or under the floor

the default skills of the vehicles are now on 0. this makes many bike races impossible

sometimes a race seem not to load correct and a player gets all checkpoints at once

youre sometimes able to walk around. you cant get checkpoints but youre also able to enter a vehicle as passenger

the votes are directly played above the ranking and checkpoints you passed... not a bug but annoying

for some reason the pickups look :~. to dark, hard to see

when you start you sometimes roll some meters when the 3... 2... 1... appears (caused by falling and uneven floor i guess)

you often start burning before your vehicle health is empty...

well i hope thats it...

That's one of the most anoing things. Home build maps have to take loading when you are passing them. So if the camera don't teleport rather then moving there isn't enough time to load and you fall right through them... In MTA Race the camera does teleport... Much better!