Vista?

Guest amonduul

I can't find anywhere that says it doesn't work on Vista.

So why when I install the game and click the icon does it not run?

The 'Stop playing with yourself' loading thing comes up for a split second, but nothing else happens after that.

The 'Stop playing with yourself' loading thing comes up for a split second, but nothing else happens after that.

Did you just install the developer preview and not the actual "Grand Theft Auto San Andreas" game?

Did you just install the developer preview and not the actual "Grand Theft Auto San Andreas" game?

He can't have because the installer says there is no GTA installed there.

Yes and also I'm not that stupid.

It's sorted now, but I have the little problem of 'Unscanned, unscanned, unscanned, unscanned, unscanned........' which is god damn annoying.

I've tried connecting to servers externally, I managed to get on one, but I was the only person there.

What is the meaning of this hellish problem, I almost had a nervous breakdown trying to play the bloody game today.

I have a problem im running Windows vista home premium im not sure how many bits tho i have ati radeon hd 2400 and when i run mta sa dm DP2 it goest to the menu screen and freezes and tahts all i can see of mta sa dm PW2 please help me any help will be appriciated and i just also installed gta it has no mods plz help!

Try deleting gta_sa.set file

Thanks for the advice but it didnt worked :( i deleted the file but still froze now i tryed toreinstall dm and now it doesnt even show a thing i can hear a sound but i cant see any thing exept of black screen

now i reanistalled game onece again and btw i have 3gb RAM i dunno whats the problem!!!!!!!!!!!! its gta sa 1.0 help

EDIT: Found the problem u have to delet the menu file from mta/data folder now htanks and enjoy xD!!!!!!!!