Want to join an organized team to build a RP server?

Awesome-o

logo1fd0.png

Greetings from the Appokalypsis team!

A few days ago, three people, me, a guy named Jonas and a guy named Moonshine, decided that we will try and create a roleplaying server, and we decided that it would be a different sort.

You can read about it here, viewtopic.php?f=54&t=20968, but all in all, it's going to take a lot of manpower do the project, atleast, do some of things we have in mind. So, we are looking for more people who share the goal of creating a great, if not perfect, roleplaying envoirment. We already have a forum, and a website, and we have decided on a lot of things and new concepts that aren't in the post above.

We need some who is experiernced in Lua scripting. We want someone to make our project a reality, and to help us learn Lua ourselves, so everyone can try and make it a reality. The question is, are you ready to partake the challange? To be admired for your scripting skills, and to be the first scripter who created an elaborate roleplaying script? Look no other way, come join our team!

Here's our webiste, http://www.karlsworld.net/appokalypsis/, and our forum, http://appokalypsis.forumotion.com/index.htm. Make a little introduction post, and say that you're interested. Everything will be smooth sailing from there.

Even if you can't script or can't write, but can roleplay..join our forum! You'l be a welcome addition to our community!

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the support, we couldn't agree more.

But as a matter of fact then it is quite different from the everyday RPG. Ours is way more... What should I call it.. RP! :D

It focuses less on scripts and more on the players imagination.

Good luck, just kindda scared it's going a regime style RP as LS-RP, Godfather and all these communist RP servers (from SA-MP) where you couldn't really do a thing without checking with the admin. I mean relying on players' imagination is a bit stupid, we all know people won't do what you want them to do, so there has to be a good script that makes everyone do something, otherwise it will end up in an unecessary deathmatch or ban fest.

Well, my brother (great coder) created the Newest edition to the Godfather script, now known as "Sin city".

He has no more time to do anything, and to be quite frank what you speak of the whole "ban and DM fest" is whats happened to GF.

Although the script is far from finished, it had a sense of profession to it. i hope to carry on that legacy in MTA, creating fun and full scripts that will be played and appreciated.

Although he has stopped, I have started, and with his help(correcting my mistakes, showing me coding and ways to code stuff) have created almost a fully working Mobile Forces remake in GTA. I'll be sure to help if your website was up.

:D