Some suggestions for the final release

Hi!

I have a few suggestions for the final release. If it's too much out of that league, then please consider to implement it in any future release. Okay here it is:

1. Custom audio

The possibility to include custom audio files and send them to the client upon connect, and - of course - play them with the client when requested from the server. This could be usable for fx playing the old school "Wasted!" audio file when getting killed, "Cop killah!" when you kill a lot of cops, etc. Not limited to those examples of course.

2. HTML parser

Again, client wise. You can probably imagine what it would be useful for without me telling you. Of course it would be too much to ask you to make the whole engine yourself, so I'm suggesting you use the Gecko engine. It includes several other standards like CSS, XML, JavaScript etc.

That was it for now. I hope you take my suggestions into consideration :)

The final release won't be until a while as there will still be many other version I believe before it so don't go too far in the game now. However those are some good suggestions. For the custom Audio one there already is but I was thinking more of an http URL you can stream to your server for a custom radio or something, that would own!

The final release won't be until a while as there will still be many other version I believe before it so don't go too far in the game now. However those are some good suggestions. For the custom Audio one there already is but I was thinking more of an http URL you can stream to your server for a custom radio or something, that would own!

There is? I looked up in the wiki and I only found the possibility to play audio that is included in the GTA install already, like explosions etc. Do you have anything to refer to?

You should be able to minimize MTA instead of having to quit to use the internet or see whos talking to you on MSN etc.

I would also like to see more gamemodes :redhotevil:

You should be able to minimize MTA instead of having to quit to use the internet or see whos talking to you on MSN etc.

You can't minimize MTA, and you never will.

As for the topic, I believe theres http for download servers and thats what you saw. You know like players download resources from the server. I don't know maybe entering in a stream (radio) URL will work if you put it in...

Yeah, the minimize-thing has annoyed me too.

Anyways.. I know that a lot of people are already developing more game modes, it's just a matter of time before MTA has a comparable amount of quality game modes to SA-MP.