Can't connect to localhost (own) server(FIXED, LOCK PLZ)

... When I make server then I can connect there but I can stay there like ~15 seconds max and then I got timeout.

Others can connect to my server and play [no problem]. But When i want go too then I cant cause i get timeout almost every 10 seconds.

Port wheres server running are: 22003 (Changed).

Please help. Thank you.

Edited by Guest

Hello I'm having the same problem. I was wondering do you have Windows Vista?

EDIT: Hey I figured out what I was doing wrong I was using my global ip from outside the internet instead of the internal one. Try doing that. If you have I don't know how to help you either. So instead of the one from somewhere like ip address.com use the one from your subnet. Use your cmd.exe and the command ipconfig /all to get the ip your looking for. Also if the server is on the same computer your trying to connect from you can use "localhost" then the port number to access it instead of the subnet ip like I suggested above.

Hello I'm having the same problem. I was wondering do you have Windows Vista?

EDIT: Hey I figured out what I was doing wrong I was using my global ip from outside the internet instead of the internal one. Try doing that. If you have I don't know how to help you either. So instead of the one from somewhere like ip address.com use the one from your subnet. Use your cmd.exe and the command ipconfig /all to get the ip your looking for. Also if the server is on the same computer your trying to connect from you can use "localhost" then the port number to access it instead of the subnet ip like I suggested above.

Plz give ur msn as PM - i didn't understand right that.

In msn we can talk better ;)