Some suggestions and a funny and weird bug :P

Okay.. first of all, I am soooo glad I can finally play MTA SA :D Really.. great job! It works delicously :D Erm... I dont want to be a whiner or something, but... I have some minor thingies.

First of all, the usertrack player starts randomly every time you hit the radio station... it is not continuously. Secondly, the driveby mode is a bit buggy, cuz sometimes you cannot enter it, and sometimes you cannot exit it. Or you can only exit it partially, for instance, the player still is in gunnerposition, but the crossair is gone. Oh and sometimes it is possible to driveby with very big guns, like the I don't know how you call it.. rampage gun or something :P the big rotating thingy ;)

Oh.. maybe a funny bug :P I wuz playing with the hooker skin and with the big rotating gun, and suddenly, my screen went whiter and whiter, looked like contrast being increased more and more.. and after that, *POOOOOOOF* everything was back to normal, except 1 thing... my hooker was in some flexible position :shock::roll: omggg! I guessed that would be sooo fine, so I asked a player to join me with the double dildo lol.. don't forget to check the image and video (quicktime) :D I couldnt move by the way, so everyone could bash me :( I didnt have fraps running or so, so i recorded it with my phone, sorry for the crappy quality :D

Hmm.. cannot upload attachments on the forum, so check this link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/tlw9rm

Keep up the good work!

Okay.. an update... check 3 more movies.

The first two show me as B.A. from the A-Team... everybody suddenly had this skin! And everyone is lying down. It is possible to move tho :P And I wuz the only one with this problem.

The last one shows a pink caddy with me and another player as hookers with these huge guns... this is one devastating ride :dp

Check out the link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/solq8y