Basic roleplay script

BrokenGlass

I wonder whether it is possible to add NPC's (non-player-characters) to a map, to interact with, for example store-personel. If anyone has some info on that I'd love to hear the details :)

And on-topic:

About NPC's I am not really sure, but apart from that it seems almost anything can be done while scripting for my own MTA test server, I am quite sure roleplaying is possible if someone takes the time to code it properly.

I dont mean NPC's i just mean like is it possible to do basic roleplay stuff like jobs, locking cars all that..

Another thing is i dont want to work on a roleplay script and then have the functions and events changing, will they ever change or?

i thought it was for the developer only.

NPC players that can interact with the maps, weapons, vehicles and other players are on our schedule for a later release. It will get added at some point :). For now you can only use createPed clientside though it won't allow for any interaction.

NPC players that can interact with the maps, weapons, vehicles and other players are on our schedule for a later release. It will get added at some point :). For now you can only use createPed clientside though it won't allow for any interaction.

Hi,

Can you give some info about the "createPed" function or where I can find it? It's not listed on Wikki.

Thanks.

Hi,

Can you give some info about the "createPed" function or where I can find it? It's not listed on Wikki.

Thanks.

*bump*, like to know that also :)