Worth hosting/selling MTA Servers?

EdwardTobia

Question

Hey all :)

This is not advertising so dont worry :P

I just want your opinions, i currently own a hosting company, and i now see that the new preview of MTA Deathmatch is now released...

Do you guys think that it would be worth hosting and selling MTA Deathmatch servers? Is there a big interest in them?

If so i will start selling, i have powerful UK servers based in London :)

Let me know what you think :)

Regards,

Edward Tobia.

12 answers to this question

My prices would definately be affordable/low cost...

I currently have the lowest priced servers for the SA-MP mod :) Cheaper than GTA-Host! :P I will not post links to my hosting as i guess it will count as advertising but feel free to contact me privately about it...

I am going to look into MTA Deathmatch hosting tonight/tomorrow, i will also set up a test server so everyone can check it out, it will also allow me to see bandwidth/resource usage...

Glad you think its a good idea...

What do the rest of you guys think?

Regards,

Edward Tobia.

Glad to hear that there is going to be some demand, im gonna start the testing tomorrow :)

@Awesome-o - Glad to hear that you may be interested, i will definately be launching offers along with the new MTA DM servers so keep your eyes open, first 10 or so customers will have their servers dirt cheap (for life) :D

Keep your eyes open! :D

Ok guys, time for testing the servers out today :D get them prepared for sale...

In order for me to do this it means i need someone with MTA Deathmatch experience to help me, which results in them getting a FREE SERVER :D

(btw i played MTA since the beginning, most of you wont remember me, just that i stopped playing a while ago but i guess i will start up again :D)

First person to contact me on msn: [email protected] gets the free server in order for helping me test out the servers so i can get them ready for sale...

This person is required to have experience with the new MTA Deathmatch...

Hope to speak to you soon!

Regards,

Edward Tobia.

Well since i dont really have the time to fully test a server, i am willing to give away a server to someone with experience so that they can test how well the server runs on my servers, i do not really have experience with mta servers as i currently host sa-mp servers...

So theres a free server up for grabs, thought someone would have taken it by now lol add me on msn if your interested...

I also recognise you too VCES>Twig right? i remember panther who was from VCES maybe thats how...

Although i did used to play MTA under the name GaNgStA if anyone remembers lol i was very known in them days for the wrong reasons :( lol

Anyways if anyones interested contact me asap :)

@Z3RB1AN we do have a dedicated website: http://www.tobiahost.com, Its nearly finished but not quite so you may find missing links etc...

We are now 1 year old :), you may notice the forum looks dead, but thats because we removed the old forum and updated to vBulletin :)

Regards,

Edward Tobia.

Well since i dont really have the time to fully test a server, i am willing to give away a server to someone with experience so that they can test how well the server runs on my servers, i do not really have experience with mta servers as i currently host sa-mp servers...

So theres a free server up for grabs, thought someone would have taken it by now lol add me on msn if your interested...

I also recognise you too VCES>Twig right? i remember panther who was from VCES maybe thats how...

Although i did used to play MTA under the name GaNgStA if anyone remembers lol i was very known in them days for the wrong reasons :( lol

Anyways if anyones interested contact me asap :)

@Z3RB1AN we do have a dedicated website: http://www.tobiahost.com, Its nearly finished but not quite so you may find missing links etc...

We are now 1 year old :), you may notice the forum looks dead, but thats because we removed the old forum and updated to vBulletin :)

Regards,

Edward Tobia.

I can help you running an mta server, on wich OS is it running?