MTA DM:Invalid serial Number! HELP!

Guest Blomdeg

Hello! I have problem. i Install MTA DM And to me write: Invalid Serial number! Reinstall MTA DM.

I create account (http://www.mtabeta.com) and write this data in installer and to me write: You provided and invalid serial bumber. Please try again in a few minets. If the promblem persists, please contact a MTA team member.

I tried to change compatibility installer with Windows, but nothing has changed.

Please help me!!!

P.S. Sorry i bad know English =\

Hi, I've got smilar problem... It worked well yesterday but I unistalled it to play Race Mod, but today wanted to play DM again and while I'm trying to run it...

ml550664edccee0bc63f0a053a2f5fd1597f7eb97121.jpg

I will ask your first question here:

YES I reinstalled it 57348957839 times and tried to install with/without account, one time it removed my whole GTA SA folder :shock:

Hi, I've got smilar problem... It worked well yesterday but I unistalled it to play Race Mod, but today wanted to play DM again and while I'm trying to run it...

ml550664edccee0bc63f0a053a2f5fd1597f7eb97121.jpg

I will ask your first question here:

YES I reinstalled it 57348957839 times and tried to install with/without account, one time it removed my whole GTA SA folder :shock:

Yeah, I woudn't prefer to install it in GTA folder since it removes everything that it is installed in. Even if you install it in your photos folder all the photos will be removed!

Now I can't find my DVD with the game and I can't even try to install MTA since I don't have my GTA installed!

It is not so expensive now, I'm gonna buy a used one. But I have no idea when that will happen :o I am not going to buy game and wait untill full MTA release, since there is no fix for the Serial No., yet.

from what i have seen, the serial number is a requirement, as servers can now ban people by thier serial number. which if you ask me is much better than an ip or name ban, as ip's and names can be changed, serial you would need to reinstall dm and reregister a new account, and even then theres the possibility of it not changing.