Im glad the progress counter has been added, but on the other hand, its made me realize how lathargic the mta team is :) i mean either the never update it, or never work on mta, or they work on it but dont make progress :) ne way. before it was there id would come home every day and imeadiatly check to see if the new version is uploaded, but now i can just see that no work has been done at all :( or maybe it just there fore suspense and really its almost done :D but probably not :cry:

in reality im ok with it, i understand that people have jobs besides mod making, and homebrewing, im just saying that the counter is somewhat anticlimatic

anyone agree?

He just said what he felt about it and how we feel when we logg on every day and see no progress been done , yeah we know you cant use your "blown up" computer that you use to chat on this forum but I remember a post where rest of team said its a whole group that do this so if 1 person got computer down it wont stop you continuing making this MOD .

I dont mean to be rude by writing this but i feel you are rude to Gtatari

for saying how he feel , Its great that you make this MOD and you are taking your time to make it so we can have fun.

I did infact read the news, and i quote:

Not the whole release depends on me of course, the other sides of GTA3MTA will be further developed

I understand that your pc is dead, so i guess that everything that is listed on the counter is your responsibility? i didnt know.. im sorry if i offended you, i agree with Maximus, he said it a bit less agressively than i did.

I did infact read the news, and i quote:
Not the whole release depends on me of course, the other sides of GTA3MTA will be further developed

I understand that your pc is dead, so i guess that everything that is listed on the counter is your responsibility? i didnt know.. im sorry if i offended you, i agree with Maximus, he said it a bit less agressively than i did.

That's right, but I mentioned the other sides, so my part of the program can't be developed. This piece of the program can't be missed.. so actually there is a delay which means that the next version can't be released yet and the counter is not increasing.

*must resist uncontrollable urge to fight IJsVogel* o wait.. i don’t have that urge. :) Anyway did i really seem that pissy? i mean i really didn’t want to be a prick.. i was saying how i felt about it. and btw: "ic, well thanx for explaining it. good luck fixing ur pc" is that offensive? because i don’t think so.

Edited by Guest