Cannot join Linux servers

When i try to join Linux servers it happens this:

gtasa2008010312080133oa6.th.jpg

Then nothing happens and i can' t do anything. :|

Some help would be appreciated.

EDIT: i just noticed there is a "Support" forum for the "MTA:San Andreas Developer Preview" board... please move this topic there. :?

This is what happens when i try to join a Linux server (in the vid i was trying to join the [uVA]' s one):

!

Sorry for the bad quality, just wanted to show what happens... the error at the end says that i got disconnected because connection was lost.

I think what you all said ("start", /gamemode lalal lalal, start hay, ...) are for Linux servers owners, but i am NOT, i am just a player trying to join a random Linux server... :|

So, are you going to give me a solution for this problem? ._.

Anyway, i don' t know if this can help... i have Windows Vista Home Premium 32-bit.

Someone told me this is a "vital" information so i said that. Plus this someone told me to explain my problem step by step (even if you can see that from video i posted):

1) Click 2 times on a server

2) After connected that black screen appears and i can' t do anything in there: i can' t see chat, whatever i type is not readed and blah blah blah

3) After some moment i get "Disconnected: connection was lost" error

PS: i want to point out again that i get this problem being a player who tries to join a random Linux server... i am NOT a Linux server owner.

I hope this will help, at least for future releases. :?

When i try to join Linux servers it happens this:

gtasa2008010312080133oa6.th.jpg

Then nothing happens and i can' t do anything. :|

Some help would be appreciated.

EDIT: i just noticed there is a "Support" forum for the "MTA:San Andreas Developer Preview" board... please move this topic there. :?

Yo have Xfire, right? If had the same problem, i fix it closing Xfire. bye! :D

Yo have Xfire, right? If had the same problem, i fix it closing Xfire. bye! :D

Ye i have X-Fire and i tried to see what happens closing it, still i get the same problem.

Anyway IJs said this problem will be solved in next developer-preview, so let' s just wait. :)