hackers :(

It sounds stupid - some people who try to ruin a game, but that's what they do.. :|

Troy and his team got some troubles for SA:MP it's players and devs like a million times...

Like i said - hopefully there will be a good Anti Cheat :F

lol, if MTA can code a great mod like this... I'm SURE the anti cheat will be a piece of cake for them. ;)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's hope so :wink:

The problem is that the hackers usually find some ways around the Anti Cheat... :S

I'm new to MTA (been on SA:MP for a long time) so I don't know about the Anti Cheats here... but the one's in SA:MP failed (more or less) :|

no no plz do not do what sa-mp have done and banned the d3dx9.dll plz plz do not do that beacause loads of people including me use it to get windowed mode :shock:

You guys should ban d3dx9.dll but you should also create a "Windowed mode" setting that enables users to use windowed mode

• 4 weeks later...
I know that its not fun with those hackers... But sometimes, (I dont hack) I cant die..:S

So servers kick me out and say: CHEATER :@

They dont believe that I dont hack and its a * bug.

well i finally succeeded in using Xpadder and my gamepad and i got kicked ....... same problem :evil:

• 3 weeks later...

Yea, hackers suck.

There is one thing I want to clear up. Troy is NOT in [NR], [NR] is NOT a hacking clan in MTA DM, nor SA-MP 0.2, Troy used hacks in an official server with the [NR] tag on, and that is when we dropped the clan tag, but [NR] is back and doesn't hack, nor have any of the members in MTA, except troy, but he was removed from the clan, shortly after hacking in an official server.

So Troy having [NR] in his name is not true, and we are NOT a hacking clan. Our server is NOT a hacking server, if anyone joins it hacking they WILL be banned.

So PLEASE do not accuse my clan of being a hacking clan, because they are not. We do not have any members that hack, will not allow any members that hack to join, and if we do find anyone in the clan that hacks, they will be kicked out instantly, and their serial reported.

Thanks, and keep up the great MTA. :D

I hate hackers. They can all burn and rot in hell. The little feckers ...

Why people have to hack fries me. And then, when they do hack and are caught its "Noooo i isn't hax0r i stupid so must use cheats i suck im n00b tosser" etc, etc (fine I made some of that up, does it matter ... :)).

Some people really must have their heads lodged too far up their arses. Seriously, some people couldn't find their anus with two hands and a flashlight ...

Bunch of tossers. I hate hackers. :redhotevil:

Rant over. :)

Why people have to hack fries me. And then, when they do hack and are caught its "Noooo i isn't hax0r i stupid so must use cheats i suck im n00b tosser" etc, etc (fine I made some of that up, does it matter ... :)).

Some people really must have their heads lodged too far up their arses. Seriously, some people couldn't find their anus with two hands and a flashlight ...

you mean it was their 'brother', they told their 'brother' not to do it but he still went ahead and did it, blah blah blah

hackers don't realise that when they don't something like spawn a gun on hay they might aswell just announce to everyone that they are hacking, they will learn soon enough

you mean it was their 'brother', they told their 'brother' not to do it but he still went ahead and did it, blah blah blah

hackers don't realise that when they don't something like spawn a gun on hay they might aswell just announce to everyone that they are hacking, they will learn soon enough

Yeah and I love when people join a server such as mine where miniguns and rockets are disabled and they have them, expecting the server to not have ridded them, and they try to say they spawned the gun using the give command...

Yeah thats the one. ;)

Bunch of morons ...

Yeah and I love when people join a server such as mine where miniguns and rockets are disabled and they have them, expecting the server to not have ridded them, and they try to say they spawned the gun using the give command...

That is another one as well. Why don't they just accept the server doesn't allow weapons, modified handling etc. But no, they have to deny when it is written across their face. Grrr. It really makes me angry. :redhotevil:

Imo the best way of preventing cheaters is first to make an anti-cheat for the most common hacks and second an account system just like steam where you can ban someone for ever and he won't be able to come to the server again so easily.

Well one part of this is done =) now all i want is d3d9.dll and handling.cfg anti cheat :D and especially the d3d9 anticheat because with dp2 the great /window command was brought to us and now there's nothing to be said against d3d9.dll anti-cheat :P

• 3 weeks later...

Luckily you can protect your modes with cheat detection scripting. For example, I added in falloutV2 a check that kills any player that pulls out a weapon. Unfortunately, people probably don't know there is some protection in it now and have gotten a bad first impression.

I don't believe hay has a built in weapons check / zHeight fluctuation check + max height check yet, maybe I should put that on the todo list.

On NR we have some creative anti cheat. If you try to spawn something that we have disallowed, it won't. And if you DO manage to spawn it or get a minigun for example, it outputs the chat that you got ahold of one. So it is rather handy for us as we have one of the, if not the most, popular server in MTA. Many moderators too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Well it seems there are still retards out there that enjoy hacking to compensate for the size of their small penis. :(:( so sad

but GREAT MOD :D!

an example.

minigun + hay level = X_X

Hey! I must be a genius because I play legitimately to augment the size of my penis!

I hate hackers too especially when they don't die when you park on them. But it sure is an awesome feeling when you kick them and make a funny comment every time they try to get back in!

They're so stupid they try to tell you they're not cheating when they're flying around and shooting heat seeking missles at you! I wish they'd spontaneously combust in front of their loved ones! They'd be doing the whole world a favor if they did!

- Vitruvius

• 3 months later...
Yeah it blows >8(

Troy...the dude that made SA-MP Close for a day come into the server i was in [OFFICIAL] Fallout 24/7

and advertised some site Where to get hacks...i told him to f*ck off and get a life [=

I'm not protecting him, but TroyRulz007 didn't take SA-MP down, it was SA-MP Administration who did it...

They still exist & it was just a little setback...

Hacking makes you :~ side of a game...

I saw a youtube video about his website :o he tried to hack sa-mp? :S he's a bitch i play SA-MP because of many players and the ERP clan which have been hacked as hell :( their URL got stolen by some f*cking a**hole :@