2 really weird suggestions

daftagg

1. Can you make it possible to drive by dildoes? cuz that would be really cool!and when you get hit you get AIDS, you die slowly and painfully(i mean, throwing dildoes at people inside a car :lol: or at least inplement it in volentine's day :mrgreen: )

2. This one is actually not so weird, this one is for RP servers, sync the traffic lights so in RP police can catch civilians that don't stop on red light

1. AIDS is not a funny disease... Leave that out and I think you can manage something with scripting and the dildo as a weapon.

2. I wonder if theyre not already synchronized, I have no idea actually. If they aren't I can imagine it as being an unnecesary thing for many people that would only eat up bandwidth, but as I said, I'm clueless on this point.

Syncing traffic lights might sound cool, but it requires some effort with very little gain. It might be something that happens in future.

As for drivebying with dildos....i can say exactly the same thing. Complete waste of time. If you're really that desperate glue the player on the car and get him to driveby with that.

• 3 weeks later...

The hell is this unnecessary! Im coming straight from SAMP (they have also desynced traffic lights) and its pretty important for RP servers to have a realistic enviroment. The RP server where I used to be seems to go to pieces but I'm still active on it. I'd love to have synced traffic lights. Well the first idea is.... :roll: